GDC Radio - Live Broadcast (recorded)

greendaytone

Hey guys, sorry i haven't done a show this week, been busy lately. I'm off on vacation now for a couple of weeks, so won't be able to do one, will do when i get back though.

If someone else feels like hosting one though, feel free :)

Looking forward to catching up when i get back.

• 2 weeks later...

^thank you :) I'm back and thinking of doing something this week, lots of contests going on to talk about and stuff. Who's around on Tuesday? Or Mon?

"Radio Radio Radio..."

I have the day off, luckily enough. I may be out shopping with my friends since its the first day I'll have off in about a week, but if I'm around I'll watch.

I might be around during the day on Tuesday. If it's in the evening I'll be around both days

That's a good start. Yeah, i'll try to do it in the evening UK time.

Out of town on Monday and back to work on Tuesday. I'll catch up on the "rerun!"

wait, is this on monday or tuesday?

Dunno yet, one or the other. Will be good to do when most people around.

^thank you :) I'm back and thinking of doing something this week, lots of contests going on to talk about and stuff. Who's around on Tuesday? Or Mon?

"Radio Radio Radio..."

Tuesday please!! :)

Dunno yet, one or the other. Will be good to do when most people around.

oh okay, well personally Tuesday is better

• 2 weeks later...

I really like these! Are we going to get another one? In honour of the GD show last week? :P

I really like these! Are we going to get another one? In honour of the GD show last week? :P

Looks like there is a podcast coming soon for us to do that :)

• 1 month later...

I guess this has pretty much died now but just out of interest - how did you get this set up Tony? Is it free to do? How did you play the music?

I also miss it :ermm: I've got nothing to do and I'm totaly bored so GDC radio would help a lot

I guess this has pretty much died now but just out of interest - how did you get this set up Tony? Is it free to do? How did you play the music?

I'd like to do another show again soon, it's not dead :)

I just signed up to justin.tv and then just played the music through my computer, pretty simple really.

I'd like to do another show again soon, it's not dead :)

I just signed up to justin.tv and then just played the music through my computer, pretty simple really.

Hmmmmm... *taps fingers together like evil genius*. Nah, I doubt my computer's good enough to do anything like that. It crashes if you press the space key too hard.

Do another show!!! But not between Sun 16th and Thur 27th - 'cause I'm away and would be gutted if I missed a show when there's been this long a gap. :P

• 2 months later...

Who's around for a possible impromptu "GDC Radio" in about half an hour?

school. :cry:

Would if I could bro, promise :(

Archived