GDC Radio - Live Broadcast (recorded)

greendaytone

Looking forward to all the goodie stuff happening next week on GDA that Andres talked about...

Awesome, once again! Already can't wait for the next one : D

Just finished! Had a lot of fun, thanks to everyone who joined.

You can watch it recorded here

Keep your eyes peeled for the next broadcast, coming soon!

There's always the next time, or even the recorded version!

We hit a new recorded for on-line at the same time, I saw it at 42...progress!

Cheers!

And congrats to Sanne for winning the Griller CD!

Just listened (on tape delay). That was fun. Tony, can you post Sanne's picture here so everyone can see that couldn't make the live show? If that's okay, Sanne?

Can you please start posting the recorded shows as podcasts on iTunes? I can't watch Justin.tv videos on this iPod :unsure:

And does Static Noise exist anymore?

Bah, I'm losing my touch, haha. I missed this one. :(

Hopefully the next broadcast won't be next Saturday, that way I can watch it. :)

I woke up too late :(

I promise one day I'll catch this on time. Probably not one day too soon, but one day.

And congrats to Sanne for winning the Griller CD!

Thanks again! :)

I think it's really cool you're doing these contests.

And I don't think that because I won :lol: I didn't even know you could actually win something until I had already made the photo and was about to send it.

and sure, Marilyn.

Thanks again! :)

I think it's really cool you're doing these contests.

And I don't think that because I won :lol: I didn't even know you could actually win something until I had already made the photo and was about to send it.

I haven't had the time to listen to any of the GDC radio broadcasts, didn't know there were contests either. But you won Griller? Congrats, that's awesome! :D

Maybe I should start listening to the upcoming broadcasts then, haha

I keep missing these ever since it properly launched :(

I know it's recorded but it's not the same

Can you please start posting the recorded shows as podcasts on iTunes? I can't watch Justin.tv videos on this iPod :unsure:

And does Static Noise exist anymore?

To add on to this...could these not just replace the Static Noise eps on iTunes?

I keep missing these ever since it properly launched :(

I know it's recorded but it's not the same

Same...stop doing them on Sundays! I've only ever made it to one :(

I missed it again. :cry:

I WILL be there for the next one. :runaround:

Ah shit. Missed it.

Yeah i agree with people who say it should be put up on itunes.

I just don't like watching it on my computer.

It's not easy to put stuff up in iTunes. Especially videos. Have to find (or pay) for a host and pay for bandwidth, have to update a feed.

For Static Noise we were paying a monthly fee to host the audio on a service that would automatically publish new content to a feed that was updated into iTunes. Not sure if this project really needs something at that level yet. Though I know there is a way to host podcasts for free, just seemed more complicated when i was originally looking into it.

It's not easy to put stuff up in iTunes. Especially videos. Have to find (or pay) for a host and pay for bandwidth, have to update a feed.

For Static Noise we were paying a monthly fee to host the audio on a service that would automatically publish new content to a feed that was updated into iTunes. Not sure if this project really needs something at that level yet. Though I know there is a way to host podcasts for free, just seemed more complicated when i was originally looking into it.

To be honest, I don't think GDC Radio is to go on iTunes just yet. I mean I like it, its a lot of fun but its not exactly ready to go on itunes as the new podcast just yet. For starters the quality isn't to good and it would be ripped from the stream plus not being recorded like most podcast episodes were as well. It would also involve a bit of editing like the songs and all that because if you keep them in you'd have legal problems, even if the quality of them was just shit. I just don't really thing its ready for iTunes like the podcast was, you'd be better off waiting till that comes back

I think the fun for this is being a part of it. It's just more fun if you're around for the chat, and unlike the podcast where the conversations were meant to be consumed at anytime, this is a bit more immediate.

^ Exactly. When you don't know what happened in the chat, it's rather difficult to keep up with what Tony's saying. If it were to be on iTunes, people would truly be lost. :P

That is the negative to seeing the taped version has I have a few times. The chat is what adds to the immediacy and extra added fun to this project.

So now it's just a challenge to see if I can be around when it's being aired lived. Game on!! :)

Who's around for a broadcast tomorrow (Thursday)?

Oooh, me, probably, if it's after 6ish (UK time) otherwise damn work'll get in the way...

I will! :D

It's been a while since I've been around for one. It'll do me good, haha.

Archived