Tre Cool Engaged

Fuzz

Yay!!! Third time's the charm right? :P

And it's kind of hard to judge whether or not this girl's a "hoebag" considering the two pictures we've seen (or at least I'VE seen) are 1) Her in a bathing suit and 2) Joking around in a photobooth. Neither of those are exactly everyday wear :lol: But who cares! From what I know, Tre tends to be a bit of a "hoebag" himself :lol: Congrats to both of them!

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think that it is so immature and stupid when people get their feathers all ruffled up about how some one dresses espicially when they don't even know anything about them. Who says what is normal to wear and what is not? If she wants to wear revealing clothing then she should wear revealing clothing. Look at the types of things that the guys have worn... or even when Billie Joe used to wear a g string? Clothes don't define a person, the person's actions define a person. and obviously tre sees something special in her that none of us can even begin to comprehend and it is the same with her to him. i am proud of them both and i raise my wine glass tonight and make a toast to them for a happy and fun marriage! Salud :)

Lots of people saying how she looks like a "hoebag" and looks "trashy."

We don't know her, we don't know anything about her at all.

I'm super excited for Tre and the amount of people on here talking about what kind of person she is just by looking at her is sad.

I personally don't care if she is in fact the trashiest person, or the most innocent or anything in between. I'm happy that Tre is happy.

WOO GO TRE AND DENA! :D

No ones saying she is just that she looks it :thumbsup:

I didn't even know the guy had a girlfriend, but its all good I wish them the best. =]

Wow...people are really saying shit like this? Why don't we all just congratulate Tre instead of criticizing his fiancee? He's already been through two divorces, and honestly, all that's on my mind right now is that I hope that she's the right one for him, not what type of person she may be (it was one picture, for god's sake). He deserves to be happy. The man just got engaged, and you're insulting his fiancee already. :dry: You're all doing a wonderful job of supporting him.

Well, I didn't know he had a girl friend. The man's like a cat, so secretive. And wish them the best. lulz I just compared him to a cat. =]

Wow! I'm so happy for him!

Damn, she looks like a whore. Maybe it's Tre's style.

ChipperJones.gif @ some people. for real.

i'm very happy for both of them :) i wonder if Billie will play 'When It's Time' at Tre's wedding like he did with Mike's?

I think the photo's great :lol:. Tre looks like a pimp and it's obviously supposed to look trashy, just shows a bit of tongue in cheek humour that he'd use that photo to announce his engagement.

Wow there are some extremely shallow people in here. Judging someone on how they look, when they're probably dressed up for a party; lovely. The bashing sure starts soon, doesn't it.

For real. Judging someone by how they look is ridiculous, judging someone by one photo even more so. Maybe they'd prefer it if she was wearing a burqa.

Wow! I'm so happy for him!

Damn, she looks like a whore. Maybe it's Tre's style.

Can you shut up, please? This page is full of people saying you shouldn't judge someone by the clothes they wear, and you come along with the same old misogynistic shit. Wearing revealing clothes does not make you a whore, it makes you a woman wearing revealing clothes.

Why is it that when a guy marries or is with a "hot" girl she's automatically considered a whore or trashy?

Geez guys, calm yourselves.

As far as her and Tre's personal relationship, that's really none of our business, all we have is that they love each other, they seem happy, and they're getting married.. so let's party :banana:

Uhm, Dena does NOT look like a whore. =/ (My opinion)

What the fuck ...?

Cant some people just be happy for those two? :dry:

Geeeeez....

I think people are just surprised Tre could get a catch like that. I'm sure she's a very sweet girl :)

Congratulations to Tré Cool and Dena, they're so beautiful both :) Hope that they will stay together forever

But is there someone who know who is she ?!

Yay Tre's not alone anymore! Congrats to them both!!

Can you shut up, please? This page is full of people saying you shouldn't judge someone by the clothes they wear, and you come along with the same old misogynistic shit. Wearing revealing clothes does not make you a whore, it makes you a woman wearing revealing clothes.

Dammit, I FUCKING DIDN'T SAY SHE IS A WHORE! I SAID SHE LOOKED LIKE A HO IN THAT PIC!!

Christ, would you stop arguing for a second?

Aww Tre's so happy, haha. It makes me smile :)

Don't care how they look... it doesn't effect my life at all how they look, lol. Just happy that Tre's happy.

Congrats dude!

Dammit, I FUCKING DIDN'T SAY SHE IS A WHORE! I SAID SHE LOOKED LIKE A HO IN THAT PIC!!

Christ, would you stop arguing for a second?

And I am telling you to stop judging people based on their clothes. Tre could be half naked in that picture and everyone would still say that the woman looked like a whore, there is never a way for a guy to look slutty. I am not arguing, I am pointing out blatant sexism and I am not going to stop doing that anytime soon. If you don't want replies like this, then don't make sexist comments, simple as.

Congratulations to both of them, I hope they'll be happy together.

And seriously, people? She's a trashy whore based on, what, one picture? Because that makes perfect sense. Honestly. :rolleyes:

i hope they'll stay together for a long time ^^ congratulation TRE!!!

Archived