Tre Cool Engaged

Fuzz

Congrats to Tre!

Does anyone else think his fiance looks like an enormous hoebag?

:ninja:

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's not like the photo isn't trashy on purpose guys :lol: I seriously doubt either of them dress that way normally. Also judging the woman purely on her looks from this one photo is more than a bit shallow.

Congrats to them both.

Congrats to Tre!

Does anyone else think his fiance looks like an enormous hoebag?

:ninja:

omg yes :lol:

If it's the same girl that was sidestage at the Irvine concert (and I'm pretty sure it is), she was uh... shall we call it 'pussycat doll' style dancing to the music.

like, wtf. this is a rock show.

anyways, I'm sure she's very lovely, and makes Tre very happy.

Well, it's not like Tre was gonna marry some sophisticated, sweet little girl :lol:

So happy for Tre! I'd love to know more about Dena (especially how old she is) because whatever age she is, she looks good!

Anyways, now at awards shows it won't be Billie & Adie, Mike & Brittney, and Tre and no one lol like it has been in the past.

Again, super happy for Tre, I hope he and Dena have a good life together.

I went onto GDA for the first time in, like, almost a week.

The picture made me laugh a bit.

That's good for him. Congrats.

Why does the link on the GDA news story say single...

anyway congrats to them :D

Horrendous picture, nice ass grab though :eyebrows:

Congrats to Tre! I'm so happy for him.

And hey, the third time's the charm! ;)

Sorry but Tre kinda looks like a pimp in this picture :P

Anyway, congrats to them! :D

They seem perfect for each other. Trashy likes trashy. But who are we (me) to question his taste in women. If she makes him happy that all that really matters.

So congrats Tre.

Wow there are some extremely shallow people in here. Judging someone on how they look, when they're probably dressed up for a party; lovely. The bashing sure starts soon, doesn't it.

Tre's shouting this engagement from the rooftops which is something I never thought he'd do, so he's got to be pretty excited about it, so really, as long as they're happy that's all that matters.

Congratulations to Tre & Dena!!!!! I don't give two flying hoots what the picture looks like or who he chooses to marry, because they both deserve happiness and they've found it in each other. :dance:

I'm so happy for them.

And guys, the photo is probably meant to look that way, we all know Tre doesn't actually dress like that.

How about we just be happy for them instead of gossiping about whether or not she's his "type" and all that? I don't think any of us here know Tre or Dena well enough to be the judge of that. And anyway, making assumptions about her because of her looks or the way she dresses/acts is kind of...well, inappropriate. She's not hurting anyone by doing what she wants.

And for the record, I think that picture was meant to be that way. Something makes me want to say it's from some kind of costume party, because I don't think Tre walks around wearing a big gold chain all the time...although I could be wrong. :lol:

But anyway, he must care about her a lot if he even thought about proposing to her, so...congrats to them! :happy:

well put, and it's not like anybody here knows what tre's type is better than tre himself.

and congratulations to the future mr. and mrs. cool :happy:

Congrats to Tre and Dena! I'm sure Tre can bang her as hard as he bangs the drums. :whistle

Wooo Hooo congrats to Tre and Dena!!!!

Gahh, the food is going to be amazing there.. :happy: (just shows how much of a fatass I am :lol:)

Lots of people saying how she looks like a "hoebag" and looks "trashy."

We don't know her, we don't know anything about her at all.

I'm super excited for Tre and the amount of people on here talking about what kind of person she is just by looking at her is sad.

I personally don't care if she is in fact the trashiest person, or the most innocent or anything in between. I'm happy that Tre is happy.

WOO GO TRE AND DENA! :D

Archived