Tre Cool Engaged

Fuzz

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm so happy for him :) I remember reading in the Cometbus edition how lonely he was on tour while the other band members had a wife with them.

I know! He looks like a pimp or something with that necklace! :lol:

Happy for them, wishing them the best.

Who is the bride-to-be? Anyone know the scoop on Dena?

All I know is that they got engaged at the end of last month, I believe. One of my friends was having dinner in San Fran at a restaurant when someone came in and said Tre had just gotten engaged next door. He sent me a text, confused, because he through Tre was already married.

I'm a bit surprised he was able to keep it secret that he was in a realtionship since he's in the spotlight so much. I'm very happy for them and hope they'll be happy forever!

I give them six months. :P

I'm joking of course, congrats to both of them and I hope they'll be very happy together. :)

Congrats to the both of them :D

and nice necklace, Tre.

Who is she? I thought he was going out with 'Ruri'!!

She looks like the same chick he went to Venice with in July. and as far as I know he broke up with Ruri over a year ago.

Awwww..that's so sweet!

I'm very happy for him. :happy:

Congratulations to them I guess! :)

I didn't make a thread for it cuz I thought since it was in random news it was fine. :lol:

But yay for Tre!! I thought it just happened this weekend! Since I didn't hear the rumors until then.

She looks like the same chick he went to Venice with in July. and as far as I know he broke up with Ruri over a year ago.

This.

Congrats to both of them! Hope this will last indeed :lol:

Archived