"American Idiot" Musical Tour

plaid ducky

I'm going to the show in Rochester on February 27th. I've never seen it before so I'm ridiculously excited. :happy:

• Like 1

If you are debating to see it go see it rumors are this is going to be the last tour.

nooo, awwww! That makes me sad if true. I know all good things must end at some point but I was hoping they come through MN again. :(

So, Yes, people go see it at least once if you're able while you can! :thumbsup:

Last week, my friend asked me if I wanted to see the musical again. I said yes. We don't know when nor where, but we will try to see it again.

Finally saw this when it was in Des Moines this weekend. Last nights show was good, but tonights was AMAZING. My seat was right in front of the stage, I caught St Jimmy's pick at the end, and I met a bunch of the cast outside (in the cold!) afterwards. They were all very kind, especially Billie's nephew Andrew.

• Like 3

Cast including Andrew, Billie Joe's nephew singing Good Riddance

Lol she thinks Good Riddance is from AI. Edited by lizziebix
Please don't requote videos. Thanks.

Saw them last night in Amherst. Billie's nephew was in it. Holy crap did he look just like Billie. And sang just like him too. Big surprise. Great show.

Andrew Humann, Billie Joe's nephew, sings "President Gasman" in Broadway American Idiot tour

No wonder his face looked familiar.

I saw the musical at Austin , and I almost thought it was Billie himself.

Edited by lizziebix
Please don't requote videos. Thanks.

I really wish I could go see this again.

Please tell me I'm not the only one that teared up during Wake Me Up When September Ends?

The musical is coming to my city I am screaming and crying and dying with happiness. :runaround:

Hooray! tbh I wouldn't be going again if it wasn't coming to my city :ninja:

Just found out it's coming to Waterbury CT this weekend. Yay.

Have you gotten tickets for it yet? I was trying today but it wasn't working online for me.

I hope my friend figures out if he's going soon, because if he's not I get to buy expensive orchestra tickets and go alone and enjoy it all by myself :D

:lol: That's one of the reasons I'm totally cool with going to shows alone! I never like waiting for people to decide what they're doing. I've missed out on so many shows because people fuck around. If only it was a general admission show, huh?

(OK, it's really because I'm forever alone, but for argument's sake let's ignore that for now!)

No wonder his face looked familiar.

I saw the musical at Austin , and I almost thought it was Billie himself.

Haha yeah me too! I knew it wasn't Billie but from a distance they definitely look similar.

It's coming to Syracuse.... and we aren't too far away from where you live :P

ASLUDVHAOWU*EH$GAHHH