"American Idiot" Musical Tour

plaid ducky

I live in East Lansing (well, right outside of it by 5 minutes) and I can't afford AI tickets!! This is killing me, they are here the next 3 days!

I live in East Lansing (well, right outside of it by 5 minutes) and I can't afford AI tickets!! This is killing me, they are here the next 3 days!

I go to MSU! I'm going on the 11th :D

Did you miss the $25 tickets or something?? I know some were expensive... and I was stupid and bought general admission tickets instead of student ones so I'm super far away

• Like 2

I go to MSU! I'm going on the 11th :D

Did you miss the $25 tickets or something?? I know some were expensive... and I was stupid and bought general admission tickets instead of student ones so I'm super far away

Yeah I did miss it - I am unemployed, and disabled also, so money is really tight! I live in Holt, but my girlfriend is a senior at MSU. I can't wait to go, I actually got tickets to Thursday nights performance. I'm so excited!

• Like 1

I go to MSU too! And I'm also going on the 11th. :dance:

Yeah I did miss it - I am unemployed, and disabled also, so money is really tight! I live in Holt, but my girlfriend is a senior at MSU. I can't wait to go, I actually got tickets to Thursday nights performance. I'm so excited!

How did you guys like it??

I thought it was so unbelievable seeing the album acted out in real life. Everything makes so much sense now

How did you guys like it??

I thought it was so unbelievable seeing the album acted out in real life. Everything makes so much sense now

I agree! I actually thought this cast was just as good as the previous cast. I tend to forget how incredible that album is sometimes but seeing the musical brings everything back into perspective.

• 3 weeks later...

Who remembers Sean Michael Murray? He's joining the tour cast of idiot!

Hahahahah WTF? The guy from One Tree Hill?

Nah that's another guy. Sean is the guy who got hired a month before idiot ended in NYC. And he only went on like once.

Just got back from the show in Baltimore. Great show of course. I wish the music was a little bit louder, but I think they purposely kept it quiet since there was a large number of people there because they were season ticket holders to the Hippodrome Theatre. Johnny was great, Will was great. Tunny's voice was a little bit weaker. Whatsername in NYC had much more of a stage presence than this tour's Whatsername--still a phenomenal performer though. St. Jimmy didn't sell for me. I just didn't buy it. I think I am WAY spoiled since I saw Billie Joe as St. Jimmy twice though.

Couldve REALLY done without the guy behind me telling anyone who was in hearing distance that this was his THIRD time seeing the show. "Hey. Is this your first time? This is my third. Hey guys, did you just sit down? THis is my third time seeing the show. How about you? Is this your first? Hey. First timers? My third time seeing the show" I didn't mind him singing along with the songs but he was talking the entire time too. "Announcing" the pregnancy and when St. Jimmy is about to arrive.

Highly recommend of course!! VERY jealous that I wasn't up there performing.

• 3 weeks later...

Does anyone want to buy an American Idiot the Musical ticket for San Jose on Sunday 6/9/13 in row 1 of the orchestra section seat 14 for $80? If so please message me :happy:

I'm finally seeing AI tomorrow in San Jose, opening night! I've been wanting to see this show forever!! My friend got us free tickets :)

Adrienne is going tonight!

Omg you're right! I just saw her tweet about it. Ugh I so wish I was going tonight so I could try to see her!

• 2 weeks later...

I don't know if this has been mentioned in here or somewhere else, but has anything been said about the musical travelling to Australia, and if so has anything been said about when. I am feeling a little left out down here.

• 3 weeks later...

Awesome that the musical will come to Japan :)

I hope that it will also come once in central Europe like Germany :happy:

• Like 1

i hope they come to australia soon. it'd make sense, considering they're doing japan right now.

c'mon guysssss :(