"American Idiot" Musical Tour

plaid ducky

My friend has a ticket for sale for the 9th of December, 18:30 Section: Stalls Row:R seat:13

Price negotiable, she just wants to get rid of the ticket as she cannot make it to London anymore.

Brilliant brilliant brilliant!

A couple of observations: I couldn't believe how little dialogue there was between songs. The audience barely had any chance to applaud! I guess it really says something about the power of the songs, that they really do tell a story themselves without any real need for anything in between. Highlights were Holiday, Too Much Too Soon, Letterbomb and Whatsername.

Also it was awesome to chat with Alex after the show. He was blown away that I came from Australia for the show. He signed my program without me even asking. He was outstanding by the way.

So yeah, I can finally say I've seen American Idiot, and for sure this won't be the last time.

• Like 1

Tickets have arrived woo! Really looking forward to the 9th as i think alot of people from here are going for the 19:30 show.

i was going to take a friend (non-GD fan) but they now have to work so i'm back to having a spare ticket - at this rate i'll give it away for much less than face value just to get something back from it. PM me if interested

I've got my tickets for the 7th and the 9th but the one for the 8th got lost in the mail :mad: I sooo pray they will be able to hand me out a new one because mine was booked by a friend, hence it's not on my name. I will be pissed if they wont let me get a new one and I have wasted 50 pounds.

Have another ticket for sale for the 16th - it arrived today and if someone is interested in buying it then I can post it off asap. So bummed out that I'm selling the tickets that I was so excited buying last January. I suppose I didn't realise that I would be doing a Masters this year!

rlkh74.jpg

Hey, I have a ticket for the 7th December - are any of you guys going that night meeting up? I'm going on my own because none of my friends were willing to pay for a VIP ticket like me lol (can't blame them really). Would be nice to meet some GD fans beforehand (I know I never post on here anymore, but maybe if I meet some of you guys I will!)

Cheers :)

Saw it last night in Birmingham and it was AMAZING! It's really cool to hear the arrangements of Green Day songs with lush harmonies! Can anyone tell me what Theatrical Haze is? Didn't seem to be dry ice (no pun!) And adult language & situations, I'll say so! So fucking good.

AI.jpg

• Like 1

Saw it last night in Birmingham and it was AMAZING! It's really cool to hear the arrangements of Green Day songs with lush harmonies! Can anyone tell me what Theatrical Haze is? Didn't seem to be dry ice (no pun!) And adult language & situations, I'll say so! So fucking good.

"Theatrical haze" is used during Give Me Novacaine when the bombs start; it comes from above so it's not a lot like if it was dry ice on stage. There also used to be some during Last Night On Earth... It's just a slight smoke effect.

Saw it last night in Birmingham and it was brilliant! Really glad i got to see it. And the whole audience stood up for Good Riddance and joined in which was a really nice ending!

• Like 1

Saw it last night too and my god it was incredible. It was really surreal seeing the album being played out, and it was all really clever with how they transitioned from song to song. It's given me an new appreciation for the album (if that's possible) and I can't stop listening to it now!

• Like 2

I desperately need to sell a ticket for December 9th in London, if I don't get it sold in the next couple of days I won't be able to post it in time. It's Stalls, Row J, seat 24 and cost me £44.50 but I'd be willing to let it go for far less providing it covers postage and maybe a little towards the price I paid, considering I've ran out of money and can't actually afford to buy the train tickets to London if my bank balance doesn't miraculously improve.. I'm going to see it on the 16th; when they announced the extra week of dates I decided I really wanted to be at the final show in England. Looking back it was stupid and I massively regret it, but it's done now and I don't want my ticket to go to waste. It'd be gutting to have my ticket sat here on the side rather than be put to good use.

If anyone is interested PLEASE let me know, drop me a message on my facebook (facebook.com/holly.bocock) as I'd find it sooner. Thanks.

standing at the airport, we're 1 hour from taking of and all the sudden all flights are cancelled. Been waiting a year for this show. and now I'll miss it due to some fucking snow.

^ Aww man that sicks big time :(

I went to see it last night, I loved it. I found it so powerful and he energy was amazing. Loved letterbomb and homecoming expecially. Looking forward to going again on Sunday.

also, how into it does the billie joe wannabe-piano playing-conductur guy get! He pulls out some serious moves.

• Like 2

standing at the airport, we're 1 hour from taking of and all the sudden all flights are cancelled. Been waiting a year for this show. and now I'll miss it due to some fucking snow.

Oh no :o That's terrible! I hope you will be able to make it in time! Be save!

My flight is tomorrow afternoon, I hope it won't be cancelled but there's currently no snow (or at least not much) so I should be fine.

Any snow in England right now?

Any snow in England right now?

There's been some in and around London, but I don't think it's enough to stop any flights. It'll probably have melted by tomorrow :lol:

Saw this last night. Really, really enjoyed it. More than I thought I would actually. I can only imagine how cool it would have been to see Billie in it. Very glad I saw it.

• Like 1

There's been some in and around London, but I don't think it's enough to stop any flights. It'll probably have melted by tomorrow :lol:

Okay good :D Thanks for the reply. Should I pack my umbrella? :D

Saw it yesterday and I absolutely loved it! It's so full of energy - simply amazing! Can't wait to see it again on 09 & 16 Dec 12! :dance:

Okay good :D Thanks for the reply. Should I pack my umbrella? :D

Probably, with the amount of unpredictable weather here ;)

Managed to sell my tickets, but a friend has still got 2 pairs of discounted tickets for the evening show on Sunday Dec. 9th. Stalls H 34 & 35 (E-tickets), and Circle block 7 row E 69 & 70 (Proper tickets, needs to be picked up in the Leeds-area).

So envious of all of you going to see it, really wish I could see it again! Enjoy!