"American Idiot" Musical Tour

plaid ducky

American Idiot The Musical

We've decided June 4 - 9 can't come soon enough becuase that's when we'll be coming to the Bay Area for our third (!) engagement, this time tearing down the walls at Broadway San Jose. As a special pre-Turkey Day treat, you can get your tickets NOW before they go on sale next Tuesday by using the code word JOHNNY. (To non-Cali Idiots, keep an eye out for other advance offers over the long weekend!)

http://ev6.evenue.net/cgi-bin/ncommerce3/SEGetEventList?groupCode=IDIOT&linkID=amtsj&shopperContext=&caller=&appCode=

Was anyone there last night when the fire alarm went off?

I was! I first thought it was part of the show, but then I heard quite the distinct British voice ;) It was weird, wasn't it?

We flew over from Holland to see the show and I thought it was absolutely amazing...

I'm going to the 7.30 show on December the 9th, has anyone got their tickets for this yet? No sign of ours and I'm getting a bit worried. I know gig tickets get sent out late but I have no idea about theatre tickets.

I'm going to the 7.30 show on December the 9th, has anyone got their tickets for this yet? No sign of ours and I'm getting a bit worried. I know gig tickets get sent out late but I have no idea about theatre tickets.

Were they supposed to be mailed to you? If so, give the ticket provider that you bought them from & say you haven't received them yet. They can let you know of their status. If they did mailed them out & you never got them, they will probably let you get them reprinted for you before the show at the theater. Just have the ticket confirmation number & the credit card it was paid with.

Were they supposed to be mailed to you? If so, give the ticket provider that you bought them from & say you haven't received them yet. They can let you know of their status. If they did mailed them out & you never got them, they will probably let you get them reprinted for you before the show at the theater. Just have the ticket confirmation number & the credit card it was paid with.

I checked the website, apparently they've only sent out 10% of the tickets for that show so far so it should be ok :)

Does anyone know if Row 1 is the front row for AI in San Jose? A friend of mine got Row 1 and she heard there was Row A B C in front of Row 1, but it is removable and isn't always there...

Just got back from tonight's performance. American Idiot the Musical was absolutely amazing. The FranticAssembly choreography was brilliant, the performers were top notch, the technical elements were stunning and to cap it off; the conductor/pianist was a perfect lookalike for Billie Joe Armstrong and I want to be there again!! And I got a shirt with the Boulevard of Broken Dreams art on :D

• Like 1

It was amazing, I want to see it again so much. Does anyone think songs from the trilogy might make it into the show at some point? Lazy Bones would fit quite well IMO as would Wild one maybe

No. It's a set piece of theatre and I very strongly doubt that it'll change.

I'm gutted to say I'm no longer able to make the London show on the 5th December, I have two great tickets in the centre of row D (20-21) available. Just hoping to cover the cost of them (£89.15) and postage (at cost) if anyone is interested? I have the tickets already and can send right away.

I got my tickets ages ago, about a month and a half ago I think. I booked them as soon as they came on sale last year though, so maybe that's something to do with it?

I am so jealous of you guys! i wished they make a dvd out if it.

a bit of topic but what is going on with the american idiot movie? are they still going to do it? is it going to be a musical i hope not i hate musical movies i only like that shit when its in disney movies or when it's super cheesy like grease or sound of the music

I am so jealous of you guys! i wished they make a dvd out if it.

a bit of topic but what is going on with the american idiot movie? are they still going to do it? is it going to be a musical i hope not i hate musical movies i only like that shit when its in disney movies or when it's super cheesy like grease or sound of the music

As far as we're aware the movie is still going ahead. And of course it'll be a musical...

I got my tickets ages ago, about a month and a half ago I think. I booked them as soon as they came on sale last year though, so maybe that's something to do with it?

I booked mine the morning they came on sale, so yeah that's a bit weird that you got them so long ago. Still, they say that they might not arrive till the week of the show, so I'm not too worried.

Saw it for the first time on Manchester's closing night, absolutely perfect. I don't think I've ever cried so much haha, it was just stunning. And I got a pick! I went hunting after the show and found one :D still can't believe I've finally seen it :')

Does anyone know if Row 1 is the front row for AI in San Jose? A friend of mine got Row 1 and she heard there was Row A B C in front of Row 1, but it is removable and isn't always there...

I just looked at the seating chart & there is Row A, B, C, and D in front of Row 1. That is where ghe orchestra pit is, which is why it's sometimes not there. However, the band is on stage for Idiot so those rows will probably be there.

http://ev6.evenue.net/evenue/linkID=amtsj/images/maps/amtsj-3D-pyo-v3_072012.gif

Went to see it in Manchester and it was amazing :D i'm really looking forward to seeing it again in Birmingham again on Saturday.

Unfortunately due to financial/work/uni reasons my friend and I can no longer attend the evening show on Sunday 9th December in London.

So I have 2 tickets available at face value (£41.25 per ticket) for block 9 - row E in the circle, if anyone is interested/knows anyone after tickets feel free to message me. Will consider offers around face value :)

I just looked at the seating chart & there is Row A, B, C, and D in front of Row 1. That is where ghe orchestra pit is, which is why it's sometimes not there. However, the band is on stage for Idiot so those rows will probably be there.

http://ev6.evenue.ne...o-v3_072012.gif

Thanks :) They don't have lotto or rush there, so I would assume the seats would be for seasonal ticket holders with early presales for SJT.

Hmm.. i'm in row 3 so hopefully they'll do the same Dec 9th

Some of them throw really far so as long as you are in the first 4 rows, you pretty much have a good chance. I'm not sure how far Alyssa throws it, but Gabrielle threw the letterbomb into row 5 in SF :)

I still have 2 tickets for sale for the 4th of december, row K seats 47/48 at 7:30pm. Please let me know if you're interested. My email: xlolaa_@hotmail.com

Tickets will be 38 pounds each.