"American Idiot" Musical Tour

plaid ducky

I assume everyone sings along? ;D

Ooo... please don't. Heh. :)

Musical theatre rule of thumb: people paid to listen to those on stage not those in the audiences.

Ooo... please don't. Heh. :)/>

Musical theatre rule of thumb: people paid to listen to those on stage not those in the audiences.

That's my opinion too, but I've seen other musicals like Mamma Mia and We Wll Rock You where everyone's up and singing, and that just doesn't feel right when you're watching what is, basically, a play :P

I saw it in Dublin, Ireland on the night of the Friday before ¡Dos! officially came out and AHHHHHHHHHH it was amazing! 'Too Much Too Soon', 'Letterbomb' and 'Holiday' were fantastic! And the pianist looks like Billie Joe! Afterwards I met the cast as well! It was brilliant.

People kind of sang along with Good Riddance when I was there but apart from that no one sang or danced which I guess is good because it would have been distracting.

Was gonna sell it for £45, I paid £48.20 altogether including service charge.

Ahhh, tempting front row is tempting!

I was trying to find tickets for myself (and my cousin and her boyfriend) so we could sit together, but if she doesn't mind me not sitting with them, I may take up your offer ^_^

Ahhh, tempting front row is tempting!

I was trying to find tickets for myself (and my cousin and her boyfriend) so we could sit together, but if she doesn't mind me not sitting with them, I may take up your offer ^_^

Yeah, it's row A seat 11 :lol:

I was meant to be selling it to someone else but she hasn't gotten back to me in ages so I assume she doesn't want it anymore. I'm posting it from Ireland....I know it won't take that long to send, but I don't want to leave it until the last minute, y'know?

Yeah, it's row A seat 11 :lol:

I was meant to be selling it to someone else but she hasn't gotten back to me in ages so I assume she doesn't want it anymore. I'm posting it from Ireland....I know it won't take that long to send, but I don't want to leave it until the last minute, y'know?

Ok, well I can say now that I'd definately like the ticket ;) although I'm kinda short on cash till the end of the month, so would you mind waiting till then for me to send you the money?

Hi everybody!

I'm selling my ticket. I won't be able to go to the show at the HMV on Dec. 9th (19:30).

It's one ticket.

Stalls: row P

Seat: 30

I'm gonna sell it for £35 (43€).

If you're interested send me an email: decorah@gmx-topmail.de

Ok, well I can say now that I'd definately like the ticket ;) although I'm kinda short on cash till the end of the month, so would you mind waiting till then for me to send you the money?

I've just facebooked the person who's meant to buy it to tell them that someone on GDC now wants it...don't know if they'll reply but if they don't then it's 100% yours!

EDIT: ok they're not going to take it, so it's yours!

I've just facebooked the person who's meant to buy it to tell them that someone on GDC now wants it...don't know if they'll reply but if they don't then it's 100% yours!

EDIT: ok they're not going to take it, so it's yours!

Ahh you absolute legend :wub: thank you so much!

Ahh you absolute legend :wub: thank you so much!

You're welcome! :)

We can do a paypal or something? Whenever it suits!

So I finally got to see this last night in Manchester... and after two years of waiting I was not disappointed. It was so so so so good! I really wish I could go see it again but unfortunately, due to uni that's logistically impossible. I'll just have to hope that one day I'm either in it, I'm on a production team for it, or it comes to the West End.

I can understand why people need to see it 22054298 times - there is just so much to take in. Ahhh... mind simply blown. It was brilliant, pretty much all I can say.

*le wow*

• Like 1

It was amazing, I want to see it again so much. Does anyone think songs from the trilogy might make it into the show at some point? Lazy Bones would fit quite well IMO as would Wild one maybe

10 days until I see it. I'm getting even more excited reading everyone's reviews.

I asked at work if i could leave 5-10 min early to avoid traffic and my manager said 'yes, is it to go and see Green Day' :lol:

There have been adverts for the musical in London on XFM radio last week and again today :)

I have a ticket to one of the London shows if anyone is interested, please PM me or quote this post if you want more info :)

Feeling lazy, so is anyone heading to the closing night?

I'll be there if anyone wants to join us for a beer or two. Ill most likely be at a Nando's nearby a few hours before the show.

Saw the show in Manchester last night, really enjoyed it. Wish now that I could afford to go and see it again, but I feel lucky to have caught it once. Had great seats in Row C, nearly caught a pick but the guy sitting next to me got it.

I delibrately didn't read any reveiws of the show I didn't want it to be spoiled by someone else's opinion. It wasn't what I thought it was going to be, completely different from what I imagined. In a good way though :)

Hi guys,

Unfortunatly due to financial problems me and my friends wont be able to travel to London to see the show, so I have 2 tickets for sale!

The tickets are for the 4th of december at 7:30 PM. The seats are Stalls, Row K seat numbers 47 and 48 (my friend asked to sell these tickets in this thread before and was only able to sell one, so I'm giving it another go.)

If you're interested, please email me at xlolaa_@hotmail.com

Thanks!

I have a ticket to one of the London shows if anyone is interested, please PM me or quote this post if you want more info :)

Which date?