"American Idiot" Musical Tour

plaid ducky

Important Q: How long is American Idiot Musical? Is it definitely 90 mins? I need to know because I need to book train times! What time did it usually start (generally talking to those who've seen it in the UK but US is fine too... was it 7.30? or 8?) TY...

started at 8, the performance was roughly 1hr 45min with a 15min interval, so you'll probably be out at 10.

Ever since the UK dates were released I couldn't decide if I wanted to see it, part of me does part of me is a bit scared of it. I know I'll be kicking myself if I do miss it so I've just booked tickets to Manchester on the 16th Nov. :)

you won't regret it :)

Yeah - with everything that's going on, it's so nice to read about people seeing this for the first time and loving it.

Looking forward to Monday. (for once!)

Seriously can't wait to see the musical! I have tickets to London shows on Dec 8th and Dec 16th. Couldn't resist getting two sets.. really wanted to see it close!

Went to see it in Glasgow last night with my best pal and his girlfriend. Second row, absolutely incredible, a completely awesome show. The music, choreography, cast, everything was just perfect. It's hard to put into words what an experience it was.

It's 90 min + an intermission.

What day are you going? I think it was mentioned in the thread the exact running time with intermission of this version back several pages, but i'm sure you could ring the theatre to find out.

Also - love Florida, jealous!!

I'm going on the Saturday night and then we have to get home and be at the airport at 5am :shok: so worth it :dance:

I'm going on the Saturday night and then we have to get home and be at the airport at 5am :shok: so worth it :dance:

You'll have plenty of time. Just not any sleep!

See you then!

Are the hoodies definitely £40? Sounds a bit steep since most tickets didn't even cost that much.

Are the hoodies definitely £40? Sounds a bit steep since most tickets didn't even cost that much.

Nope. That sounds about right. It's $65 in the US store. Hoodies are expensive, but they're damn comtfy & warm. I love mine.

I saw it on Saturday night in Glasgow and really enjoyed it! Really can't wait to see it again as there is so much going on on the stage that you sometimes don't know where to look! :lol: I thought the cast were great and it certainly lived up to what I thought it would be!

Yeah, the hoodies were £40, T-shirts were £20 and programmes were £10. :)

Ok so im going tomorrow night (tuesday) and was wondering if anyone (who went in Dublin) knows roughly what time it ended (buses are doing my head in) and also whats the dealio with cameras/camera phones (are we allowed to take the odd photo or is that a no no?) i really have no clue what to expect (not the musical theatre type!). Thanks to anyone who answers : )

Ok so im going tomorrow night (tuesday) and was wondering if anyone (who went in Dublin) knows roughly what time it ended (buses are doing my head in) and also whats the dealio with cameras/camera phones (are we allowed to take the odd photo or is that a no no?) i really have no clue what to expect (not the musical theatre type!). Thanks to anyone who answers : )

It ends at 10. No photos at all.

It ends at 10. No photos at all.

Thanks Karen! Really looking forward to tonight! Anyone who is going tonight see you there ; )

Thanks Karen! Really looking forward to tonight! Anyone who is going tonight see you there ; )

Enjoy! I really liked it last night.

Hey, I really need to switch tickets with someone for the 14th or any day after to the London show, i'm offering two tickets to the matinee on the 8th! please reply here Thankyou!

At the theatre. Very excited!

Lots of young people, so different for here!

I hope you had a great time, Karen! :)

That was amazing! I always thought it would be good but actually seeing it :woot: I loved it, brilliant. I can't wait until Saturday to see it again! :runaround:

I hope you had a great time, Karen! :)

I enjoyed every minute of it! Obviously no one compares to the Broadway cast, but this was a pleasant surprise. I think also that it's the fact that there's a little bit of GD here all week (and only 3 mins from my office) that makes it special.

Going again on Saturday.

If anyone is looking for a ticket for the 9th in London, I have two :) Just PM me.

The tickets are for the afternoon performance, £37.95 each and Block STL Row N From 46 To 47.