"American Idiot" Musical Tour

plaid ducky

I just watched a behind the scenes thingy of the american idiot tour where the JOS actor sings When It's Time and the band and Adrienne are watching it and she looks like she is going to cry - so beautiful! :wub:

Do you have a link for that?

If anyone is seeing the show today, Chelsea will be on as Heather. Would love to read what you thought. :)

Finally! It's coming to Baltimore... so excited for the release of this play coming to my hometown :dance:

What I saw Thursday night was unbelievable Songs I thought didn't deserve to be there was my highlight of the night. I always thought a song like WMUWSE was way to personal a song to be on American Idiot and was only there to be a good selling point. It was quite easily marketable. Although when it was played last night everything became more clear. I realised that anyone can associate with what is being said in that song. Even myself. It was at that point I felt a the most emotional connection to any song I have ever heard in my life. I couldn't help but get choked up. It was one of the greatest moments of my life.

Blown away. It brought the album to life very powerfully. What a masterpiece!!!

Masterpiece. Exactly.

• Like 1

The cast are doing a great job. I saw it earlier today and earlier in the week. They're not quite as good as the Broadway cast, but Daniel C Jackson is a very impressive Rock 'n' Roll Boyfriend! They're incredibly talented. Thoroughly enjoyed it today. They aced Letterbomb too, Alyssa Dipalma was fierce. Carson Higgins is excellent at the Representative of Jingletown and the lead actors are incredible, although I can't see past John Gallagher Jr.!

What have the attendances been like?

Ok sorry for the weird post, my iPhone is being weird.

But seriously, what have the attendances been like?

Hey guys. Quick question for anyone who's seen it so far: how long is the show?

We have to travel to Dublin to see it from the south west and we're trying to roughly plan what time we'll be home at cos we're leaving for Florida early the next morning :)

Thanks!

We have to travel to Dublin to see it from the south west and we're trying to roughly plan what time we'll be home at cos we're leaving for Florida early the next morning :)

Thanks!

It's 90 min + an intermission.

Thanks!

What day are you going? I think it was mentioned in the thread the exact running time with intermission of this version back several pages, but i'm sure you could ring the theatre to find out.

Also - love Florida, jealous!!

Ok sorry for the weird post, my iPhone is being weird.

But seriously, what have the attendances been like?

maybe half full on the Thursday night I saw it in Edinburgh. I moved forward to sit in a better seat :)

Important Q: How long is American Idiot Musical? Is it definitely 90 mins? I need to know because I need to book train times! What time did it usually start (generally talking to those who've seen it in the UK but US is fine too... was it 7.30? or 8?) TY...

Ever since the UK dates were released I couldn't decide if I wanted to see it, part of me does part of me is a bit scared of it. I know I'll be kicking myself if I do miss it so I've just booked tickets to Manchester on the 16th Nov. :)