"American Idiot" Musical Tour

plaid ducky

My friends and I have 3 tickets for sale for December 9 in London, third row, seats C 34, 35 and 36. PM me if you're interested!

Here's the seating plan if anyone wants to have a look at the exact positions http://www.ents24.co...l?venueid=15172

I have 2 tickets for Dec 9th and think i'm in the same row! I take it you are not going then?

I was hoping to convince someone on here to buy my 2nd ticket off me (at face value) as otherwise i'll be bringing a non-GD fan.

My tickets haven't arrived yet - anyone else going on the 9th got them?

I bought my tickets for the 9th from HMVtickets and they just arrived last week but I'm going to have to try and sell them as I am now going on closing night instead!

I have 2 tickets for Dec 9th and think i'm in the same row! I take it you are not going then?

I was hoping to convince someone on here to buy my 2nd ticket off me (at face value) as otherwise i'll be bringing a non-GD fan.

No, unfortunately not, I was still hoping to make it for the closing weekend, but sold my ticket for that show as I have to save money for GD tour. London is the most popular Christmas shopping destination from here, so flights are crazy expensive at that time.

I bought them through HMV, and received the tickets by e-mail right after I bought them.

Fuck yeah 27th of November in Birmingham. Never thought I'd get to see the musical but dates have worked out really well so can't wait. Hope this cast can put on as good a show as the US guys did.

I'm going to the Southampton one on the 13th! Really excited!

That's pretty cool! Shame your not there for Opening night, would have been nice to meet some GDC'ers but hey enjoy the show!

Well I attended the European debut last night and overall was pleasantly surprised. Didn't know what to expect but the show on a whole was very good. Production values were excellent and the set looked superb.

The musical feel they gave to each track grew on me throughout the night and the cast did a very good job on the whole. I don't have much love for the guy playing St Jimmy and thought his vocals just didn't work but everyone else seemed to play their part well. There's a guy who plays the keyboard and has very similar hair to BJA during the Ameircan Idiot era I found myself looking over at him multiple times checking that it wasn't Billie himself. Haha.

They got a standing ovation from pretty much the whole of the floor.

Notes:

Very odd range of people it must be said. Goths to Grandparents. Floor was sold out and I'm pretty sure the 1st teir was 3/4 full. 3rd teir didn't look to have anyone there sadly but still its not a small theatre and there hasn't been that much promotion for it so I can't see anyone being overly dissapointed by it. A lot of people seemed to be expecting the band to be in attendance can't say I wasn't thinking the same way up until the whole rehab situation went down.

Would definitely recommended to check out. Not sure I'd personally go again. Maybe its just I'm not the theatre type. But for a one off it was a excellent night.

Edited by seanwalford
  • Like 1

I still don't know whether to get tickets for this when they're in Edinburgh. Even more money on top of the London gig, 3 albums and a UK tour coming up in the summer. Not to mention travel costs! Hmm...

My Mam lost my tickets.... I am dying inside right now :ermm:

Call the company. ATG I think. They can make duplicate tickets for you to pick up at the box office.

6th december, hammersmith. I have had the tickets for almost a year now so it's been a long wait, but now it's just about two months away :wub:

so excited !

I'm going on the 27th October in Edinburgh. Bought my ticket months ago but they haven't arrived yet. Anyone else going to Edinburgh recieved their tickets yet?

I'm going on sat 27th at Edinburgh Playhouse too- we've not been sent our tickets yet either- think we got them through O2 per-order

I'm going on sat 27th at Edinburgh Playhouse too- we've not been sent our tickets yet either- think we got them through O2 per-order

My ticket arrived this morning. :dance:

I still don't know whether to get tickets for this when they're in Edinburgh. Even more money on top of the London gig, 3 albums and a UK tour coming up in the summer. Not to mention travel costs! Hmm...

Hmm this is exactly how I feel... The money could definitely be saved up for more UK dates but I really want to see it..

Edit:Oh I see you're going, have fun!! :)

Edited by tamsin
  • Like 1

Hmm this is exactly how I feel... The money could definitely be saved up for more UK dates but I really want to see it..

Edit:Oh I see you're going, have fun!! :)

lol, I caved. Still loads of seats left ;-)

I bought tickets (for Glasgow) the day they went on sale here, which was about a year ago now !! Only 10 days to go..... (sorry 17, totally looked at the calendar wrong)

Edited by WhatsernameKKK

the shows so far seem to be getting a lot of good reviews which is great

hmm... still haven't got my tickets (for the London show on 9th Dec). i'll give it a few more weeks before chasing tho

there are lots of people on here going to that aren't there?