"American Idiot" Musical Tour

plaid ducky

I heard them all on Tumblr today.

They have strong voices. But they sound very young to me. Most of them sound like they're trying too hard.

I'm going to flat out say that I don't like Whatsername's voice in that part.

From what I've heard, these cast members have no chance of uprooting my faves.

I will probably still see them, just to support them, when they make their way to SoCal next year.

I heard them all on Tumblr today.

They have strong voices. But they sound very young to me. Most of them sound like they're trying too hard.

I'm going to flat out say that I don't like Whatsername's voice in that part.

Same here Kelly!

From what I've heard, these cast members have no chance of uprooting my faves.

I will probably still see them, just to support them, when they make their way to SoCal next year.

Gotta ask I'm heading to the UK Debut show in Southampton. Anyone think the band may well be in attendance seeing as it's one of the "Special" launch shows where I'm guessing a lot of press are gonna be at?

Help! I am supposed to be seeing AI the musical at the Hammersmith Apollo in the 7th of December. I can't find the e-mail confirmation for my ticket purchase, but there is definitely a transaction on my bank account on the 7th December, 2011(the date of the pre-sales) to Artist Arena London. I usually save all of my receipts, very strange that this one seems to have disappeared. Has anyone received their tickets yet? Also, if anyone can remember which ticket companies were offering tickets for the pre-sales in the UK, I would be very grateful for any info. I apologise if I'm posting in the wrong thread. Thanks.

Kind of freaking out here! :runaround:

Help! I am supposed to be seeing AI the musical at the Hammersmith Apollo in the 7th of December. I can't find the e-mail confirmation for my ticket purchase, but there is definitely a transaction on my bank account on the 7th December, 2011(the date of the pre-sales) to Artist Arena London. I usually save all of my receipts, very strange that this one seems to have disappeared. Has anyone received their tickets yet? Also, if anyone can remember which ticket companies were offering tickets for the pre-sales in the UK, I would be very grateful for any info. I apologise if I'm posting in the wrong thread. Thanks.

Kind of freaking out here! :runaround:

I have received mine for the Southampton debut show. But I ordered them through the theatres 'VIP Club' as such. Couldn't do pre-order otherwise. Waste of £20 so far. Show better be good :P

I have received mine for the Southampton debut show. But I ordered them through the theatres 'VIP Club' as such. Couldn't do pre-order otherwise. Waste of £20 so far. Show better be good :P

Thanks. It's good to know you have yours already. I got in touch with Artist Arena and they have found my order and e-mailed my confirmation again. What a relief! :D

Hi!, I bought 2 tickets for the London Apollo show (8th December at 19:30) but unfortunately I can not go that day because I have to work... I'm from Spain, and I have decided to sell the tickets. They are electronic tickets so they can be sent by e-mail.

They are "Circle Seat" Section BLK10 tickets. The official price was 42,25 Pounds each one, but I sell them for 40 Pounds each one.

If anybody is interested, please contact me via PM.

Edited by bed1am

Shit, it looks like the tickets for the shows in Fayettevile, AR gone on sale. :o I need to get on that!

And a side note about where the performance will be:

American Idiot

Friday, April 26, 2013 at 8PM

Baum Walker Hall at Walton Arts Center

The fine arts building at my school is called Walton. There's another building on campus called Walker Hall. Got my hopes up even though it's not even in the same town as my school :lol:

UK/IRELAND TOUR:

Southampton, GB
October 9-13, 2012

Cardiff, GB
October 15-20, 2012

Edinburgh, GB
October 22-27, 2012

Glasgow, GB
October 29-November 3, 2012

Dublin, IE
November 5-10, 2012

Manchester, GB
November 12-17 & November 19-24, 2012

Birmingham, GB
November 26-December 1, 2012

London, GB
December 4-16, 2012

I have bought tickets for 04th, 09th and 16th December 2012 in London. So excited to see the musical! :dance:

I'm going to opening and closing nights in Manchester. Got one set of tickets but not the other, but ordered through different companies.

Can't believe it's only a few weeks away, booked them so long ago!

I'm going on the 27th October in Edinburgh. Bought my ticket months ago but they haven't arrived yet. Anyone else going to Edinburgh recieved their tickets yet?

Photo Flash: Meet the Cast of AMERICAN IDIOT's UK Tour, Kicking Off in October 2012!

Production images have been released today of the US cast for the UK premiere of Green Day’s explosive, award-winning Broadway rock musical AMERICAN IDIOT, which sets out on a major national tour in October, culminating in a London season at the legendary HMV Hammersmith Apollo.

http://westend.broadwayworld.com/article/Photo-Flash-Meet-the-Cast-of-AMERICAN-IDIOTs-UK-Tour-Kicking-Off-in-October-2012-20120924

THIS, sitting quietly outside a small pub near the Alexandra theatre in Birmingham! Excitement

GDAI.jpg?t=1348868538

Edited by Beylla

Anybody that ordered "VIP-tickets" from the IC? I've received a package from the IC last week with a poster with the hand-grenade and a laminated VIP "ticket" that's actually no ticket but only for commemorating. It's nice but nothing special so why would they send such a big package from the US just to send me a little poster? Why didn't they included the ticket? Or do I get the ticket from the theater maybe? Really confusing :unsure:

Got tickets for the first and last nights in London - saw AI on Broadway, front row seats and could smell the sweat - brilliant show :bunny: