"American Idiot" Musical Tour

plaid ducky

I really like that Adrienne is so involved with loving the production so much. It's so sweet that she goes to visit all the different casts from time to time :happy:

But Whatsername's hair. Do not like.

The intermission is between TMTS and BTL. The reason of the intermission is primarily for UK leg. The theatres in there wanted an intermission so that they can sell concessions during it. They put the clause in their contracts. It's a pretty petty reason for the theatres, IMHO. :angry

It always comes down to money, doesn't it. :(

Sorry for the UK fans that will have to endure this. Shame.

That really stinks. I feel bad for all of the fans who have to see it that way.

I guess that where they put it is the best place.....

I wish they were coming back to AZ soon because then I would be able to write my paper on AI the musicalwhich is awesome instead of something Idon't really like.

Same here.

It'll be weird, but I'm not that surprised. I can't imagine the theatre being full. At the theatre here, they recently cancelled the whole week of South Pacific due to low ticket sales.

The musical is coming to the my university tonight, and there is a documentary about it being showed beforehand. The entire cast of the musical is in here as well watching it. I'm trying to avoid fangirling a bit...

The musical is coming to the my university tonight, and there is a documentary about it being showed beforehand. The entire cast of the musical is in here as well watching it. I'm trying to avoid fangirling a bit...

I hope you get to see it! Have fun!

I'm really curious about the Documentary.

It'll be weird, but I'm not that surprised. I can't imagine the theatre being full. At the theatre here, they recently cancelled the whole week of South Pacific due to low ticket sales.

Take a million mental notes of the documentary please! (Or real notes, or just steal the thing.... whatever is your comfort level :P )

Completely awesome, thanks for the recap!

Did they mention anything at all about the future release of this film? I'm dying to see it now!

Also, when they were singing LNOE was it in the same place that we've seen this footage/photos:

vassar80.jpg

I only ask because that's my college and I used to live down the hall from that room :lol:

Super long post here goes...

Okay. So the documentary...

Wow! That is so thrilling to hear about. It sort of sounds like we've seen tiny bits of it through that MTV 4 video promo when it was opening on Broadway but then SOME. :woot:

Thank you for the wonderful recap on it. I'd sure like to see the documentary some day too.

Also thank you plaid for forewarning us that there is going to be the intermission and where it will be at some of the performances. I'm disappointed that they are going to ruin the flow of this artwork for $$ sake but it will be a nice breather for the cast, if they don't mind that interruption in the art. That's the only bright side? I can think of for it.

Completely awesome, thanks for the recap!

Did they mention anything at all about the future release of this film? I'm dying to see it now!

Also, when they were singing LNOE was it in the same place that we've seen this footage/photos:

vassar80.jpg

I only ask because that's my college and I used to live down the hall from that room :lol:

Haha! Yes it is! That is really funny.

Also random creepy sidenote. Billie talked about Wake Me Up When September Ends in the documentary, and how what the song is about. And mentioned several times that "September is always a bad month" for him. And I find it creepy that right at the beginning of this September he is sent to the hospital and has to cancel a show. Weirds me out.

I just hope we get the chance to see it!

Agreed. They need to put it out for world-wide distribution. Like, immediately! :)

• Like 1

So my friend just posted some audio of the current tour cast. Um... I kinda like them better than the 1st national tour cast. LOL. I've been rooting for them to be good because they're really sweet in interacting on Twitter.

If you wanna hear a preview, here's Extraordinary Girl:

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/1641504/24ExtraordinaryGirl.mp3

• Like 1

So my friend just posted some audio of the current tour cast. Um... I kinda like them better than the 1st national tour cast. LOL. I've been rooting for them to be good because they're really sweet in interacting on Twitter.

If you wanna hear a preview, here's Extraordinary Girl:

I saw them the other night and they are pretty great. I think I may like them about the same as the other, though, but I may like Alex a bit more than Van as Johnny. Trent does an amazing job as St. Jimmy, too. :)

Just by sound alone, Alex kinda seemed like a mix of Van & Billie...

These are the only other songs I will post.

WMUWSE:

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/1641504/Babies/33WMUWSE.mp3

21 Guns:

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/1641504/Babies/29TwentyOneGuns.mp3

Aw too bad, 'cuz I really like it when you post these. I have no other way of hearing it (over and over again)!!

So thanks for these Vi! ;)

Aw too bad, 'cuz I really like it when you post these. I have no other way of hearing it (over and over again)!!

So thanks for these Vi! ;)

Heh. The only reason I'm not posting more is because they are my friend's audio. However, she posted most on her Tumblr: LINKY :happy: