"American Idiot" Musical Tour

plaid ducky

As far as the new tour cast goes, here are some names that I'm 85% to 100% sure about; some have already been mentioned before.

Tommy Hettrick (Tunny)

Alyssa DiPalma (Whatsername)

Kennedy Caughell (Heather)

Jenna Tasha Rubaii (Extraordinary Girl)

Alex Nee

Allison Morooney

Ashley M. Tobias

Aurie Ceylon

Brandon Kalm

Carson Scott Higgins

Chelsea Turbin

Dustin Harris Smith

John Krause

Turner Rouse

Thanks! Where did you get the information from?

Thanks! Where did you get the information from?

Various sources... The actors' websites, news articles, tweets, mutual FB friends.

I have an inkling about St. Jimmy but I want to be really sure about that one.

I'm excited to see who'll be playing Johnny

So am I! I think they're gonna try and make this as good as can be to allow them a place on the West End.

So am I! I think they're gonna try and make this as good as can be to allow them a place on the West End.

Yeah, I'm sure they'll pick someone good :happy:

Van Hughes again :lol:

You?

Haha, good choice. I think I'd have John Gallagher Jr. Or Douglas Booth who was in BBC's version of Great Expectations.

Haha, good choice. I think I'd have John Gallagher Jr. Or Douglas Booth who was in BBC's version of Great Expectations.

Ah, it'd be great to see John Gallagher as Johnny in the UK. But obviously, it won't be happening :lol:

Ah, it'd be great to see John Gallagher as Johnny in the UK. But obviously, it won't be happening :lol:

I know I know :(

But Tommy Hettrick who'll be playing Tunny is handsome! Plus he's a good singer judging by YouTube videos.

I know I know :(

But Tommy Hettrick who'll be playing Tunny is handsome! Plus he's a good singer judging by YouTube videos.

:(

I've not got around to listening to him yet actually

:(

I've not got around to listening to him yet actually

If you get a chance you should listen to "I'm So Forgettable"

Strange question, but does anyone have any pictures/video of Boulevard of Broken Dreams from the tour? More specifically, I want to see the cityscape background.

The reason I ask is that a fellow Perthian friend of mine who I saw the show with in San Fran pointed out to me that there was an Australian bank logo on one of the buildings, and that it looked very much like the Perth (Western Australia) skyline. It's the red 'W' logo in the middle that convinced me.

Here's a picture of the skyline (note, it's huge): http://upload.wikime...ne_at_night.jpg

Related to that, I'm 99.9% sure the skyline background is different between the Broadway and tour versions, to compensate for the difference in height of the sets (Perth is a titchy city so that works).

The actors & understudies for Tunny & Extraordinary Girl had they flying camp a couple of weeks ago in Las Vegas and the full cast start rehearsals today.

The actors & understudies for Tunny & Extraordinary Girl had they flying camp a couple of weeks ago in Las Vegas and the full cast start rehearsals today.

Any word on when they'll announce the full cast officially?

Any word on when they'll announce the full cast officially?

The twitter account said that they'll announce the new tour dates & the cast this week.

Cast officially announced!

http://broadwayworld...ounced-20120725

Alex Nee will star as Johnny, along with Thomas Hettrick as Tunny, Casey O’Farrell as Will, Alyssa DiPalma as Whatsername, Jenna Rubaii as The Extraordinary Girl, Kennedy Caughell as Heather and Trent Saunders as St. Jimmy.

AMERICAN IDIOT will also feature ensemble members Aurie Ceylon, Carson Higgins, Antwaun Holley, Daniel C. Jackson, Brandon Kalm, John Krause, Alison Morooney, Turner Rouse, Jr., Jamal Shuriah, Dustin Harris Smith, Ashley Tobias, Chelsea Turbin and Jared Young.

Daniel Jackson will be Rock & Roll Boyfriend and Jared Young will be Favorite Son.

OF FUCKING COURSE

They will tour to East Lansing, MI AFTER I MOVE OUT OF STATE

whatever

Wow, they're hitting my home town and my college. That couldn't have worked out better. :dance: