"American Idiot" Musical Tour

plaid ducky

That poor guy who has to carry him.

LOL! Vince carries him. He's as muscled as Josh. :eyebrows:

The day the stairs didn't work.... Vince just picked up Josh like he was nothing... TWICE... The Idiots watching just looked at each other.... like :shok: .

• Like 1

Ohhhh Talia. I love her so much!

And Jillian! God she really sounds so young when she sings, but she did a wonderful job with EG. She hit that high note really well and managed to hold it and I was all aw :happy: Is that Scott!Tunny though? Because that sounded a...tad worse than what I remember from Scott.

Ohhhh Talia. I love her so much!

And Jillian! God she really sounds so young when she sings, but she did a wonderful job with EG. She hit that high note really well and managed to hold it and I was all aw :happy: Is that Scott!Tunny though? Because that sounded a...tad worse than what I remember from Scott.

That was Scott!Tunny with Jillian.

Why doesn't he hold the notes longer? Ahhh he would sound so much better just doing that!

Why doesn't he hold the notes longer? Ahhh he would sound so much better just doing that!

He literally can't. He doesn't have the voice for it. He can't keep it in tune (not that he does anyway).

Hey guys, I've got 2 tickets for sale for the FINAL performance on July 8th.

Center Orch Row G.

Asking for $150 each ($200 original face value)

Please PM me if you or if you know someone who's interested!

AMERICAN IDIOT Cast Appears on 'Talks at Google' Series, 6/14, to Livestream Online!

SHN (Shorenstein Hays Nederlander Theatres) and Google have announced a special live presentation with the cast of AMERICAN IDIOT as part of the Talks at Google series at their Mountain View headquarters. This very special event will take place this Thursday, June 14th(today) at 3pm pst.

*The event can be viewed around the world via livestream*:

http://www.youtube.c...s?v=j6gw1fU20w0

Read more:

http://sanfrancisco....nline-20120613#

I know, it was beautiful.

I think I would cry if I ever get to see it live. It's just hearing all these people sing Green Day songs with such energy, it's amazing

pics from opening night in San Francisco with Adrienne and Jakob Armstrong, along with the cast and Michael Mayer at the Idiot Party.

http://www.facebook....21828502&type=1

SHN: Broadway in San Francisco

American Idiot -- Opening Night 6/13/12 (133 photos)

News Video of opening night

http://abclocal.go.c...700332&pid=null

I'm selling my ticket for the closing performance of AI, on July 8th.

the seat is Orchestra Row J, seat 106 and I'll sell it for $200 (face value) or best offer I guess since I kind of need the money back.

you can PM me but I'll probably respond more quickly through email: heatherm2020@gmail.com. if you know of anyone in need of a ticket feel free to send them my way!

Green Day's American Idiot Plants a Punk Rock Flag at the Orpheum

"There are two kinds of people in the punk world: Those who think the members of Green Day were sellouts for turning their heart-shaped-hand-grenade 2004 hit American Idiot into a Broadway musical, and everyone else. (Who either accepted that Green Day "sold out," as some would say, long ago -- or didn't care in the first place.)

The former position is tough to hold when one considers that Green Day frontman Billie Joe Armstrong honed his ear for melody and his rockstar theatricality singing show tunes to nursing home patients with his father long before he'd ever heard of punk rock. If it wasn't already clear from his soaring, McCartney-esque hooks and the three-act mini-narratives of his verses, Broadway is in this guy's blood."

"So anyone complaining about Green Day selling out for making a musical should see the production first. The punk rockers didn't bend to Broadway for this -- Broadway bended to them."

Read more:

http://blogs.sfweekl...merican_idi.php

• Like 1

What? Two types of people in the world---those that hate GD for being sellouts, and those who ACCEPT the fact that they're sellouts? Excuse me, but that's the most bull shit one-dimensional opening statement ever. What about those who don't think they're sellouts at all? Fuck that!

Agreed. That is the weirdest positive review that I've seen in a long time.