"American Idiot" Musical Tour

plaid ducky

Van Hughes swung by @999KISW "The Rock" studios and performed Boulevard Of Broken Dreams.

God, he just keeps getting better and better... It becomes more his the longer he does it. :wub:

Green Day’s ‘American Idiot’ coming to North Charleston

The North Charleston Performing Arts Center announced today that the national tour of Green Day’s “American Idiot” will be coming to North Charleston on Aug. 29-30.

Called “wonderfully raucous” and “emotionally charged” by The New York Times, and “flat-out electrifying” by the Boston Globe, tickets go on sale Monday at 10 a.m. Ticket prices range from $32-$62, plus applicable fees, and will be available at the North Charleston Coliseum Advance Ticket Office, all Ticketmaster outlets (including select Publix stores), at Ticketmaster.com or by calling 1-800-745-3000. Group orders of 10 or more can be placed by calling 529-5007.

http://www.postandco...orth-charleston

That's interesting... I highly doubt it's the current tour cast so it'll be the non-equity/UK tour cast performing. Possibly their tech/preview before going over the pond...

That's interesting... I highly doubt it's the current tour cast so it'll be the non-equity/UK tour cast performing. Possibly their tech/preview before going over the pond...

That would be my guess, as well.

American Idiot The Musical

You wanna be an American Idiot? There's an open call for future dates this Tuesday in San Fran! Details below...

Why must I be 19 & not live close to San Fran?! :cry:

Slightly annoyed that the front row tickets I got Aska and I earlier this year for the second-last show are no longer front row, seeing how as the theater has finally decided to show the 'pit' tickets (aka lotto). Curses! Ah well...grumble.

Jillian's on as Extraordinary Girl tonight! Vi, you'd better post the audio tomorrow!

• Like 1

Slightly annoyed that the front row tickets I got Aska and I earlier this year for the second-last show are no longer front row, seeing how as the theater has finally decided to show the 'pit' tickets (aka lotto). Curses! Ah well...grumble.

They did that to us in Cosa Mesa too!!! I was SO PISSED! That means they'll be doing lotto or student rush.

Jillian's on as Extraordinary Girl tonight! Vi, you'd better post the audio tomorrow!

*le sigh* Unfortunately, my TARDIS is in the shop and I can't be over there. :cry:

*le sigh* Unfortunately, my TARDIS is in the shop and I can't be over there. :cry:

You have a TARDIS?! Will you give me a ride in it some time? I've always wanted to see when dinosaurs ruled the earth!

• Like 1

You always somehow manage to creep and find audio of basically every performance there ever was and will be though, I have faith :lol:

They did that to us in Cosa Mesa too!!! I was SO PISSED! That means they'll be doing lotto or student rush.

Oh, I knew they were doing lotto for the front rows as long as tickets were avail. I just figured that I had bought two tickets in those lotto seats and they would become unavailable for the lotto. And then I would only have to be angry about the $360 between the tickets, and not the whole not being front row as previously advertised thing.

Whaaaaat? I got Karen and I row B tickets for July 4th - from the seating plan it is the 2nd row - are you telling me it's not???

Van Hughes swung by @999KISW "The Rock" studios and performed Boulevard Of Broken Dreams.

God, he just keeps getting better and better... It becomes more his the longer he does it. :wub:

After seeing this video I really wonder if seeing the show twice in SF is going to be enough... I'd almost forgot how good he is!

You always somehow manage to creep and find audio of basically every performance there ever was and will be though, I have faith :lol:

Yeah... unfortunately, it's easier to find audio when they're on the east coast because most of my Idiot audio pals are here. :lol:

In the meantime, here's a piccie from Jillian's Twitter:

1hp15l.jpg

Whaaaaat? I got Karen and I row B tickets for July 4th - from the seating plan it is the 2nd row - are you telling me it's not???

Nope, it's the 4th row now. Annoying, right?

Nope, it's the 4th row now. Annoying, right?

That's crazy!!! And so damn misleading. Stupid theatre! They should have done lotto for the seats beside us, it's not fair to suddenly add rows in front of us!

I'm seeing AI in SF tomorrow :dance:

I just got my tickets in the mail and it said *may have obstructed view :runaround:

I'm seeing AI in SF tomorrow :dance:

I just got my tickets in the mail and it said *may have obstructed view :runaround:

Why do they design theaters where ANY seats have obstructed views? This is so common, but it seems so ridiculous that it would be acceptable to design it that way.

Like when St. Jimmy comes out and you can only see Billie's feet---the torture!

• Like 1

Why do they design theaters where ANY seats have obstructed views? This is so common, but it seems so ridiculous that it would be acceptable to design it that way.

Like when St. Jimmy comes out and you can only see Billie's feet---the torture!

Absolutely. I think they're doing it because they want to gain as much money as possible.

Well it's not really up to the theater, is it? It's all the show's production that decides how things are going to look. If their set is a billion feet tall*, that's hardly the theaters fault that all their seating isn't going to be able to accommodate that perfectly.

*slight exaggeration

Published on Jun 10, 2012 by TheCrowdedMainland

2pm performance of American Idiot at the Paramount on June 9th 2012

I should have more to say about this vid, but I'm going to be totally immature for a moment....

Joshua. ABS! They're so defined that you can see them in such an undefined video. :eyebrows:

Abs? ARMS. THE SIZE OF THEM.

I cried a little watching that, ngl. I forgot how beautiful his arms were.

I should have more to say about this vid, but I'm going to be totally immature for a moment....

Joshua. ABS! They're so defined that you can see them in such an undefined video. :eyebrows:

That poor guy who has to carry him.

• Like 1