"American Idiot" Musical Tour

plaid ducky

The link isn't working. Tells me to log in even though I'm already logged in.

Hmm...that's weird. Just go to the meet up section on the main page and the thread should be towards the top. :)

Friday was amazing! I got to meet and hang out with Chris and her husband, and meet Devan and her mom right before the show! We also saw Mar and a few of her friends too. The show was amazing, well, we all know that. Van does a very very good job at playing Johnny. The after party was awesome! I randomly found the flyer in my playbill and we decided to do that instead of stagedooring. Surprisingly, it wasn't that crowded at all and a few of the cast members showed up. I met Jake, Gabrielle and Tommy (a swing) who we talked to for about 15-20 minutes. They were all really nice and were just hanging out with the crowd.

The ride home was a bitch. All the expressways were snow covered and my friends and I managed to get lost in downtown twice on the way home. We left the party at about 10:45 and I walked in my door at 2AM. It's normally a 1hr 30min drive from Detroit to Bowling Green. It was a very long ride home, but it was definitely worth it! If I could do it all over again I would!

Oh yeah, we fucked up in downtown, too. We were on Woodward by the Fox trying to get to the Grand River service drive to get back on southbound I75, but because of the falling snow and massive traffic we missed it. So, we're heading westbound on Woodward ... if anyone knows Detroit, bless it, the downtown area by the Opera House/Comerica/Ford/Joe is kind of the only legit area in the city. The second you cross over I75 on Woodward, it turns into your stereotypical Detroit. To our driver, I'm like ... turn around ASAP! So we turn down what we thought was a street, but was just a creepy as fuck alley with a guy clearly selling drugs in the alley, and we're trying to make a U-turn as quickly as possible :lol: and then the service drive was sketchy, too. We just wanted to get on I75, which was dangerous for a whole other reason!

hey, do you have a link for that in the freep?? and it was nice to meet you!! glad you guys made it home.. ugh.. the roads were unreal..

This is the one where it talks about it, and on the last page I posted Detroit News' preview and Freep's review of the show!

• Like 1

Go to the meet up forum to find the thread :)

Isn't there a minimum post requirement for that forum? She's a bit short.

did anyone go to the 2:00 show in detroit on Jan 22? i've heard rumors that billie was showed up at the end, but it's from an unreliable source that doesnt really know what Billie looks like

did anyone go to the 2:00 show in detroit on Jan 22? i've heard rumors that billie was showed up at the end, but it's from an unreliable source that doesnt really know what Billie looks like

apparently whoever said they saw mike, was lying. I did go downtown to stagedoor at 9 pm.. I ended up meeting everyone!!!! But no, no billie or mike.

I'm (selfishly) pretty gutted about the extra week added in London! I think it means my last night tickets are no longer for the last performance and I can't afford to travel down to London twice or pay so much for more tickets :/

• Like 1

Tickets to the general public go on sale on the 27th but there has been presales through the Idiot club and other sites.

Oh so good to know! Thank you Jerry.

I got my tickets in the mail today for June 12th in San Francisco. I'm super excited. :D

Got mine in the mail today too for the June 12th show! My son and husband are just as exicted! We can't wait!!!

Got mine in the mail today too for the June 12th show! My son and husband are just as exicted! We can't wait!!!

Great! I'm going with my parents. :lol: This will be our first time in the Bay Area, so that makes it even more exciting. :D

JFC, why would this source even say shit like that if they don't have a clue if it's really them? :lol:

JFC, why would this source even say shit like that if they don't have a clue if it's really them? :lol:

i have no idea, i'm not sure why i trusted her in the first place. i was just really excited by the idea that Billie could have been in detroit i guess. although i thought about it and asked her later what color billie's hair was, she said black, but as far as i know his hair is blonde right now.

oh well, i guessi know now not to trust her when it comes to Green Day.

the show was still fucking amazing, i would go see it again if i could

Edited by charlatans&saints
  • Like 1

I might have been Larkin. :cool:

And this note from Nicci:

25pn57m.png

25ssn4m.png

Please be very wary of taking pictures during the show.

Oh so good to know! Thank you Jerry.

you welcome Bri, hope you can make it if your thinking of going

Tickets to the general public go on sale on the 27th but there has been presales through the Idiot club and other sites.

oh yeah I got my ticket when they went on presales and GDC people are awesome check out the meetup thread for the last show in SF to chat with others who will be there.

I just checked out the idiot club . Could have gotten better seats for the same price through them. I need to actullay log in more than once every couple months !

I just checked out the idiot club . Could have gotten better seats for the same price through them. I need to actullay log in more than once every couple months !

Yeah I went through another presale and got really good seats but those were for 200 dollars. Still can't believe I spent that much on it.

any audio of Krystina as whatsername or Larkin or Gabe as Johnny?

I'll post one song of Larkin's Johnny (either BOBD, LOTAG/SAR or WIT) and Krystina's "21 Guns." I would post her "Letterbomb" but it's pretty underwhelming. =/