"American Idiot" Musical Tour

plaid ducky

Kinda funny how this other, random presale had better tickets than the fan club one...

What sort of presale was this anyway?

Just got tickets for opening night in San Fran. :D Is there anyone else going then, or is everyone pretty much going on the last night?

Kinda funny how this other, random presale had better tickets than the fan club one...

What sort of presale was this anyway?

This was straight from the theater. :)

Argh.... not 100% sure I'm going to San Fran yet so I don't really want to put any money down, but I want a good seat if I'm going. =/ Hmmm.

Just got tickets for opening night in San Fran. :D Is there anyone else going then, or is everyone pretty much going on the last night?

Just got my tickets for opening night! Can't wait. I am going with my son and my husband.

Just got my tickets for opening night! Can't wait. I am going with my son and my husband.

Awesome! Maybe I'll see you there. I've always wanted to meet another GDCer. :)

On the presale for the actual theatre site, there's a lot of seats that say unavailable, does this mean that they've all been purchaced or just not on sale?

Idiot On Tour tweeted pre-sales for the LA Show, the code is "BILLIE". It could just be a random code choice or maybe he's supposed to show up?

I got alright tickets through IC for 7/7 and 7/8 but I'm going to hit up the general sale

I'm thinking the general public sale will have closer (a.k.a. more expensive) seats available because the IC price seemed lower than seats I've bought in the past

For the Boston stop:

AMERICAN IDIOT will be having a day of performance ticket lottery for $28 seats in the first 2 rows - CASH ONLY!! Arrive at the Boston Opera House 2.5 hrs before the performance to enter your name in the drum! Names will be called 30 mins later. Good luck!

DAMMIT I WANNA SEE IT IN BOSTON SO BAD.

For the Boston stop:

AMERICAN IDIOT will be having a day of performance ticket lottery for $28 seats in the first 2 rows - CASH ONLY!! Arrive at the Boston Opera House 2.5 hrs before the performance to enter your name in the drum! Names will be called 30 mins later. Good luck!

If only I were still at home when the show came. $3.40 in train fare is much more affordable than three tanks of gas for something I'm not guaranteed to get.

He really is! I'd love to see him again as Johnny, I just hope he's on the UK tour of the musical!

Van will most likely not be going to the UK. The tour goes non-professional after the San Francisco dates.

The current cast will not be the same cast to do the European shows.

Larkin will be going on for Johnny this Saturday matinee.

About time! Gabriel mentioned it to our friend on Sunday. If someone is going to that show please share! I have such a hard time picturing that kid doing the role xD

I hope someone shares, too. :eyebrows:

Here's Larkin from a Be-In when the "Hair" tour stopped in DC:

Van will most likely not be going to the UK. The tour goes non-professional after the San Francisco dates.

Exactly, he told me himself back in April that if there was a UK tour it'd be unlikely him being in it.

A girl can dream...

LOVED IT. Van and Leslie were especially astounding. I had so much fun.

Somehow, the fact that we easily could have died driving there and back in the crazy ass snow made it more exciting. :lol:

• Like 1

DID KOBAK GLITTER HIS CHEST AGAIN?!

Ahhh today's Larkin day! I wish I was seeing the show this afternoon, I really do

Last night was amazing!!!!! Van was soooooooo gooooood!!!!!!!!! I took pictures and got in trouble.. pssh.. only me.. security deleted them all.. but... muah ha ha ha... I GOT EM ALL BACK!!!!! Laura, Lori, hubby and I went to the after party in the opera house lounge and hung out with Jake, Tommy (swing) Leslie, and Gabrielle.. pics and sigs.. nice chats and laughs!! Such an awesome time!!!!!! even though it took me 20 mins to get there and an hour to get home..

Last night was amazing!!!!! Van was soooooooo gooooood!!!!!!!!! I took pictures and got in trouble.. pssh.. only me.. security deleted them all.. but... muah ha ha ha... I GOT EM ALL BACK!!!!! Laura, Lori, hubby and I went to the after party in the opera house lounge and hung out with Jake, Tommy (swing) Leslie, and Gabrielle.. pics and sigs.. nice chats and laughs!! Such an awesome time!!!!!! even though it took me 20 mins to get there and an hour to get home..

Can't wait to see the saved photos! So, how'd you get into the after party, btw?

You could buy tickets to get into the after party. It wasn't an official cast thing, so it wasn't exclusive.

And please tell me about the glitter! Also any news on how Larkin was this afternoon?