"American Idiot" Musical Tour

plaid ducky

Pretty cool to finally know who's in the cast :happy:

Now I'm very curious who gets the role of St. Jimmy!

Okieriete Onaodowan looks like Favourite Son to me!

Heh... he's the FS understudy, but plays Rock & Roll boyfriend (Miguel's part).

Casting for the role of St. Jimmy has yet to be announced.

I'd bet anything that it's gonna be Billie.

I'd bet anything that it's gonna be Billie.

I really, really doubt it. Spending all that time on the road without Mike and Tre and away from family/the studio? nooope

I really, really doubt it. Spending all that time on the road without Mike and Tre and away from family/the studio? nooope

I don't think he's going to be St. Jimmy too. Could be that he will do a few guest appearances as he did before, but I really doubt he'll actually get the role.

I don't think he's going to be St. Jimmy too. Could be that he will do a few guest appearances as he did before, but I really doubt he'll actually get the role.

I think so, too.

HEY-O! Calling all Minnesota peeps & surrounding areas!

via hennepintheatre HennepinTheatreTrust twitter~ https://twitter.com/#!/hennepintheatre fb~ http://www.facebook.com/hennepintheatretrust

Tix for the Mpls engagement of @IdiotOnTour will go on sale to the public 11/11, but we'll have a special priority code for our followers!

This is the stop that I will definitely be at. I'm so excited for this! :dance:

Oh God, I don't think Billie could or would do it. And I feel that they would have charged through the roof (of course, in many cities, they already are) if there was even a possibility of that. I wish! :lol:

looks like Krystina's blog will be rocking during the tour

http://krystinaalabado.blogspot.com/

Good evening bloggers! I am so excited to announce (as most of you already know) that I will be heading back out on the road rocking out with the 1st National Tour of American Idiot!! I cannot even express in words how excited I am to continue working on this show. I had the greatest time with it on Broadway, but my time was limited since we closed shortly after I joined the company. I was itching to continue, and now I will be! This tour is going to be mind blowing. We are hitting some awesome cities including LA, Chicago, Seattle, Denver, and my hometown Tempe, Arizona! We are just a week out from first rehearsals which will commence in Charleston, SC with fly school for all the Extraordinary Girls and Tunnys, and then will continue for the next few weeks here in NYC.

I decided that this blog is going to become very active again as it was when I was on tour with Spring Awakening. I almost find it easier to blog from the road because there are big changes happening almost every week with the new places and stuff. So from here on in, I will be posting a new blog after each city about how the show was received there, cool activities we did, awesome restaurants and coffee shops, our Idiot adventures, and must-sees in each city. I will also announce at the bottom of each post the next city to come and would love for you all to post comments if you have favorite spots for us to hit, restaurants, places to see, that favorite hole-in-the-wall we would never think of and anything else we should check out in that city. I will include pictures, guest bloggers, and maybe even a video or two! I would love to make this blog more interactive! So feel free to leave any questions you have too, about Idiot, the business, life, whatever! and I will take the time to answer them in my next post! Spread the word to whoever you think would be interested and maybe I'll catch you out on the road! Can't wait to hear from you guys!

Krystina :)

Next City: CHARLESTON, SC

now we're just waiting on Favourite Son, right? Or did I miss something?

Yeah. And possibly one or two more ensemble/swings. Heh.

Tickets for the Detroit run were snatched up like crazy, or at least the cheap seats were. Unless I want to go through one of TicketMaster's legalized scalping services, I'm probably SOL.

I believe that someone was asking about Minneapolis tickets...

Our Minneapolis pre-sale is now live! Use code DREAMS at this link to get your tix today before they go on sale Fri! http://bit.ly/uw9572

Got tix for the last day Sunday, Feb. 26, 2012 in Minneapolis, MN! Seeing it twice! :runaround: Did better with the pre-sale than with the Idiot Club tickets.

Any other Minnesota or surrounding areas GDC'ers going?

Party Poopers :dry:

Party Poopers :dry:

How're they being party poopers? If anything, they're being realistic. Plus, St. Jimmy's been announced now. :)

How're they being party poopers? If anything, they're being realistic. Plus, St. Jimmy's been announced now. :)

I can still hope he might. :dry:

Nicci Claspell's blog is a good one to watch for info and inside stories.... she posts links regularly on her twitter. :)