"American Idiot" Musical Tour

plaid ducky

So cool...I'm loving the actor/actress choices for the AI tour. Jake Epstein is very...nice looking. I haven't watched Degrassi before, maybe that should be my project between now and next June when I see this in San Francisco.

I agree with those who said they'd like Billie Joe to pop in now and again as St. Jimmy. It'd be great if he could do that in San Francisco... Who knows though, he could be on his own tour by then. :shy:

info on the San Fransisco tix, anyone? I'm gonna call tomorrow..

Praying my parents get me tix for christmas... #1 on the list this year.

And, uh, anyone else planning on going to the last SF show?

Nice to see Jake Epstein is going to play Will! :happy: He's one of my favorite actors, if not favorite, from Degrassi. I think he'll do great playing Will.

I thought that Jake was really good in "Spring Awakening," but I have a feeling that Leslie will eat him alive as Heather. Heh... :D

The homepage of Segerstrom Center announced that tickets are going to be on sale from Sunday, April 22, 2012, if I'm right :)

Here's what I have for the tour cast so far. Please don't share elsewhere since it's not officially announced yet.

Johnny - Van Hughes

Will - Jake Esptein

Heather - Leslie McDonel

Extraordinary Girl - Nicci Claspell

Ensemble - Krystina Alabado

Ensemble - Matt DeAngelis

Swing - Tommy McDowell

:o seriously?! leslie was my favourite heather! thank god <3

:o seriously?! leslie was my favourite heather! thank god <3

you should come to Toronto. To see it. With me and Jaymee.

• Like 1

you should come to Toronto. To see it. With me and Jaymee.

i can't afford to get over there that soon (and believe me, i was trying!)

but im planning on getting to the US mid next year, so im thinking san francisco for me.

hopefully the cast stays the same for that long

that being said: you two should get your butts to san francisco

There were rumors going around the Larkin Bogan was joining the tour but who knows...

i can't afford to get over there that soon (and believe me, i was trying!)

but im planning on getting to the US mid next year, so im thinking san francisco for me.

hopefully the cast stays the same for that long

that being said: you two should get your butts to san francisco

Funnily enough, I started looking at flights to San Fran the other night on a whim :D

There were rumors going around the Larkin Bogan was joining the tour but who knows...

When are they going to announce Leslie and Van as official cast members, do you know?

When are they going to announce Leslie and Van as official cast members, do you know?

They'll probably announce with the rest of the cast, so at the end of the month. Unless they decide to announce the leads before the ensemble. But yeah...

OMG, Van & Leslie :runaround: Two of my favourites! Anybody coming to Toronto? I'm probably coming with a friend... We have tickets for the premiere but we haven't booked our flights yet.

OMG, Van & Leslie :runaround: Two of my favourites! Anybody coming to Toronto? I'm probably coming with a friend... We have tickets for the premiere but we haven't booked our flights yet.

Hi there! I know of at least 2 people who are going to the premiere, but there's a big GDC meet up happening on January 3rd that would be amazing for you to attend! :D

Hi there! I know of at least 2 people who are going to the premiere, but there's a big GDC meet up happening on January 3rd that would be amazing for you to attend! :D

That would be great! Although we might be on our way back home then already... Stupid work is making it hard to travel :dry: Well, I did manage to see St. Billie 16 times on Broadway :lol:

Glad to hear Van is going to be Johnny. I preferred him to Gallagher.

Funny that, I didn't much like John until he left, then I realised how perfect he was for the part (in my mind). Van's just not as... gross, I guess. He's too nice and clean for the part (compared to John, that is, Van's still awesome and I still enjoyed him), John's Johnny is more convincing as someone who'd get taken in by Jimmy than Van's Johnny, in my mind.

Funny that, I didn't much like John until he left, then I realised how perfect he was for the part (in my mind). Van's just not as... gross, I guess. He's too nice and clean for the part (compared to John, that is, Van's still awesome and I still enjoyed him), John's Johnny is more convincing as someone who'd get taken in by Jimmy than Van's Johnny, in my mind.

So, this. I thought it was just me not seeing Van as gritty as John. Both were good, just liked John better.

I guess beggars can't be choosey for the tour though and Van will be good to see again!

The homepage of Segerstrom Center announced that tickets are going to be on sale from Sunday, April 22, 2012, if I'm right :)

Did it mention any prices?

so im thinking san francisco

I'm sort of planning on seeing AI at the city as well! :D

Did it mention any prices?

The only thing I saw was "Tickets start at $25."

But that has already been on their site for a long time. So nothing new about prices, I assume? :ermm: