"American Idiot" Musical Tour

plaid ducky

Waaaa! Don't say that!!

I know the whole LA biz so well. Let's be honest here. LA Is most likely to be more expensive than any of the other runs, just cause it's los angeles. :(

I know the whole LA biz so well. Let's be honest here. LA Is most likely to be more expensive than any of the other runs, just cause it's los angeles. :(

Yeah... *le sigh*... I've still got to go then. Because that's the only time I can do.

Well I've made a pledge to myself. While I'm in Oz I'm going to earn enough money to do the America part of my trip without touching what will be left of my (meagre) savings... That includes AI, so I better get working! :)

Yeah... *le sigh*... I've still got to go then. Because that's the only time I can do.

Well I've made a pledge to myself. While I'm in Oz I'm going to earn enough money to do the America part of my trip without touching what will be left of my (meagre) savings... That includes AI, so I better get working! :)

I'm not eating just to save for the musical. All my lunch money. :lol:

Did you know that there are 3 Canadians on the @idiotontour ? Jake Epstein one of the leads who was on Broadway in SPRING AWAKENING!

CRAIG MANNING OH MY GOD PLEASE COME TO DETROIT

MY HIGH SCHOOL SELF WILL LOSE MY SHIT

Los Angeles Ticket Information:

Tickets go on sale to the public on Dec., 9, 2011

They have $20 Hot Tix for sale starting on Feb 21, 2012:

Hot Tix offers a $20 ticket to the general public and can be purchased in advance. For most productions, Hot Tix can be obtained in two ways. Beginning approximately three weeks before the first performance of a production, purchases can be made by phone or in person at CTG's box office. Cash or credit card will be accepted. Subject to availability, Hot Tix may also be purchased on the day of performance at the box office. Exact seat locations are not given over the phone. Tickets are limited to two per household per phone call. To learn more about Hot Tix, please call Audience Services at 213.628.2772 (TTY 213.680.4017).

And to see how much Idiot tickets might be, I looked up the Bring It On Musical and it has a ticket range of $30 to $120 so I don't think Idiot tickets would be much more than those. So, don't give up hope. :)

• Like 1

So are there any officially confirmed cast members for the tour ...? :o

Someone told me there was, but they refused to tell me who, so I assume they were simply bullshitting. :lol:

Tickets in Chicago are ranging between $165 and $301. And there aren't many seats left for the full 2 week run. Doesn't look good for me to see it multiple times by buying tickets in advance.

If they have lottery or day of tickets, maybe. :(

Aw man.:ermm: Even though I knew they probably weren't gonna be cheap. Hopefully we can find another site or something with cheaper tickets. :thumbsup:

So are there any officially confirmed cast members for the tour ...? :o

Someone told me there was, but they refused to tell me who, so I assume they were simply bullshitting. :lol:

Pretty sure I didn't refuse to tell you, I simply didn't want to go back and troll through the pages to find out who it was, just like you. You want to know, you can dig it up. I pointed you in the right direction, I don't need to hold your hand the entire time. But since you seem to want me to: Nicci Claspell as Extraordinary Girl, Van Hughes (unknown role), Gabriel Antonacci (unknown role), Jake Epstein (unknown role) and Talia Schlanger (unknown role).

Just try going back a page next time.

• Like 1

OH MY GOD 20 DOLLAR TICKETS HERE I COME.

What? For LA? Where?

Or is that was plaid was talking about and I forgot?

Pretty sure I didn't refuse to tell you, I simply didn't want to go back and troll through the pages to find out who it was, just like you. You want to know, you can dig it up. I pointed you in the right direction, I don't need to hold your hand the entire time. But since you seem to want me to: Nicci Claspell as Extraordinary Girl, Van Hughes (unknown role), Gabriel Antonacci (unknown role), Jake Epstein (unknown role) and Talia Schlanger (unknown role).

Just try going back a page next time.

Thanks for the info!

And it's just that your hands are so warm and wandering. I can't help but want them. :(

What? For LA? Where?

Or is that was plaid was talking about and I forgot?

Yuppa. I think I'm gonna call the place this weekend for more into.

• 2 weeks later...

Idiot Club are doing a presale today at 12 PM EST for Utica, NY and Detroit. You need to be logged in to the Idiot Club to buy tickets.

Here's the info from IC:

Utica... are you ready? We were able to gain access to a limited number of tickets for American Idiot (the play) at the Stanley Theatre on Dec 21 and Dec 22.

Presale tickets for Detroit will become available TODAY, October 10 at 12:00pm EST.

In addition to regular presale tickets, there will also be enhanced ticket bundles available at the time of purchase via this Idiot Club presale. The 'American Idiot' Enhanced Ticket Bundle is $49 + Ticket Face, and includes:

-1 Premium Seat Ticket

-1 Exclusive American Idiot Poster

-1 Commemorative VIP Laminate

-$5 Discount on Idiot Club Fan Club Membership or Renewal

Presale begins TODAY AT 12PM EST

DECEMBER 21 & 22, 2011

Stanley Theatre (Utica, NY)

Here's what I have for the tour cast so far. Please don't share elsewhere since it's not officially announced yet.

Johnny - Van Hughes

Will - Jake Esptein

Heather - Leslie McDonel

Extraordinary Girl - Nicci Claspell

Ensemble - Krystina Alabado

Ensemble - Matt DeAngelis

Swing - Tommy McDowell

• Like 4

Here's what I have for the tour cast so far. Please don't share elsewhere since it's not official announced yet.

Johnny - Van Hughes

Will - Jake Esptein

Heather - Leslie McDonel

Swing - Tommy McDowell

Ace of fucking spades.

Billie! Please pop in on tour!

THIS!!! And even Tre & Mike. Maybe even Billie can play St.Jimmy again at some places. :woot:

Here's what I have for the tour cast so far. Please don't share elsewhere since it's not officially announced yet.

Johnny - Van Hughes

Will - Jake Esptein

Heather - Leslie McDonel

Swing - Tommy McDowell

that guy matt also doing the rep of jingletown

I'm pretty sure I'll be able to attend a few shows in LA, 'cause I'm in California around easter with my class :D

Gosh I'm super excited :runaround:

Johnny - Van Hughes

Will - Jake Esptein

Heather - Leslie McDonel

Swing - Tommy McDowell

eeeexcelent.

Thanks, Plaid.

Krystina? Really? I'm so excited! She was so lovely when I spoke to her after the musical one of the nights I was there, filling me in on her potential role as Whatsername and what was going on and eeee! I can't wait until this is 100% confirmed, I'm so happy 3 regulars are back in. And I'm SO happy that Van is slated as Johnny...I had already decided it in my mind, but seeing it there just makes it that much better :happy:

I'm not quite sure about the Utica shows either but lots of tours have pre-runs. "Hair" had their pre-run in Connecticut before starting their actual run in DC... However, two shows seems short for a pre-run... *shrugs*

Nicci tweeted that TPTB had asked for bios for the website so hopefully it means they'll be announcing the cast soon.

Johnny - Van Hughes

Will - Jake Esptein

Heather - Leslie McDonel

Swing - Tommy McDowell

Ensemble - Talia Aaron

Ensemble - Gabriel Antonacci

http://broadwayworld...T-Tour-20111017