"American Idiot" Musical Tour

plaid ducky

Don't know wether it's already been asked or answered, and really don't have the time to read the whole thread:

Is a little tour through Europe scheduled/planned?

I really hope, they'll come to Germany at least once!

Don't know wether it's already been asked or answered, and really don't have the time to read the whole thread:

Is a little tour through Europe scheduled/planned?

I really hope, they'll come to Germany at least once!

No, nothing official has been announced. Only speculation and hopes that they'll tour more than North America.

Dear Canada,

Why do you get to have AI during American winter break?

Hate,

Boston

Canada is pretty lucky to get anything Green Day related most of the time :P

Love, Canada

• 5 weeks later...

My parents and I are going to see the show when it comes to Arizona :yay: I think we got some pretty decent seats. We're in the row right behind the orchestra. Unfortunately we can't afford to do anything else for entertainment purposes for maybe a year or two lol :P I also have to keep my grades up in school or the tickets are getting sold. So much pressure...

Whenever they go on sale now, I'll be ready and it would be a good time because we're going to book our vacation during the next weeks.

But I fear that the tickets will be way to expensive for us.. =/ That would be damn sick..

^ Yeah... Didn't I post that like about seven posts above yours? :P

BTW, if you're an Idiot Club member, they have seats for Raleigh as well. Some are better than what you will get for pre-sale, judging by the seating chart.

Whenever they go on sale now, I'll be ready and it would be a good time because we're going to book our vacation during the next weeks.

But I fear that the tickets will be way to expensive for us.. =/ That would be damn sick..

I hope you can make it!!

I hope you can make it!!

Thank you, I hope so too =/

And I'll keep my fingers crossed for you, so that you can save enough money! You have to be there too!

American Idiot The MusicalWe're ridiculously excited that we can officially announce our CHICAGO engagement, February 7 - 19 at the Oriental Theatre... Windy City here we come!

:( But the ticket site is showing them on sale yet. Come on Chicago, get your act together!

Thanks for confirmation, btw!

I'm still debating going to the San Francisco shows. I hope tickets are still available by the time I know whether I'll be able to go to San Fran in June.

I really don't want to miss the musical, but the shows and subsequently the new videos having stopped, I'm not as desperate anymore.