"American Idiot" Musical Tour

plaid ducky

Question: do they have lotto in all theaters? Even for the tour?

It depends on the theater, not the production, to have contests like that.

greenday.com has this coming to Chicago on 2/6/12. WOOOOOHOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!

Finally! :banana::banana::banana::banana:

• Like 2

That's good news for you guys there :D

Yes, but so far it's not listed on the theatre's website. I may have to call just to calm myself and know for absolute sure when it's coming. :lol:

Yes, but so far it's not listed on the theatre's website. I may have to call just to calm myself and know for absolute sure when it's coming. :lol:

That's what I found a little strange, too.

We'll see, but I think it's official since it's posted on GD.com. I'm hoping for you guys there that it's true :)

You & me both. Depending how long it's on town I may take vacation time to be able to see it a bunch.

Welcome to the life of actors on national tours! :lol:

Nothing can top the cluster-fuck that were the non-Equity tours of RENT and Spring Awakening. Some stops were one night shows and then all night bus drives to the next stop.

Nothing can top the cluster-fuck that were the non-Equity tours of RENT and Spring Awakening. Some stops were one night shows and then all night bus drives to the next stop.

Paying their hard knocks to make it to the top, I guess. Rough life, but these actors must love what they do to put up with these situations.

Was just thinking about the 6 month mark when I got the tweet. Wasn't it suggested that they would announce the cast in June? Time is running out for that.

:woot: Are you going there just to see the show?

Yep :) But I'm gonna visit a friend too :)

Was just thinking about the 6 month mark when I got the tweet. Wasn't it suggested that they would announce the cast in June? Time is running out for that.

Where/when did they say that they were announcing the cast in June? I forget.

Where/when did they say that they were announcing the cast in June? I forget.

They didn't exactly - it was just something Plaid Ducky mentioned might happen earlier in this thread - not confirmed. It'd be nice to get some news though. I'm glad they've announced a few more cities.

You can rehearse and stuff without announcing the cast. They still have time and it wouldn't be the first time that something didn't happen when the show said it was going to or might happen.

You can rehearse and stuff without announcing the cast. They still have time and it wouldn't be the first time that something didn't happen when the show said it was going to or might happen.

Yeah, I just meant June is nearly over. Not surprised at all at no announcement, just bored and news hungry!

They didn't exactly - it was just something Plaid Ducky mentioned might happen earlier in this thread - not confirmed. It'd be nice to get some news though. I'm glad they've announced a few more cities.

I remember seeing the IdiotOnTour twitter posting/announcing that it was going to be announced in June :)

greenday.com has this coming to Chicago on 2/6/12. WOOOOOHOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!

Finally! :banana::banana::banana::banana:

SQUEEEEEEEEEEE! :dance:

Time to start saving up money so I can see it more than once.