"American Idiot" Musical Tour

plaid ducky

hey guyyyyyys I WANT TO GO TO THE L.A SHOW. ARE ANY OF YOU FOLKS GOING TO THE L.A SHOW? ID LOVE TO MEET SOME GDC'ERS :dance:

OHH AND ALSO. HOW DO I GET THE TICKETS? I DON'T KNOW ANY OF THIS SO IF SOMEONE HELPS ME IT WOULD MEAN A LOT. HOW MUCH WOULD THE TICKETS BE? IM PROBABLY GOING WITH 3 PEOPLE. SO YES. PLEASE LET ME KNOW? =/

NO CAPS PLEASE.

And I'm going to the LA shows, of course. So far, it's me, catherine, stephanie, savannah, and Kelly. All GDCers. :)

Oh my God those are SO cheap...the Toronto ones right now are listed between $70-$200. I really hope they don't stay those prices.

Oh my god jaymee those are fake. :lol: I saw a website trying to sell me $350 balcony tickets for the LA and OC shows. Le bullshit.

NO CAPS PLEASE.

And I'm going to the LA shows, of course. So far, it's me, catherine, stephanie, savannah, and Kelly. All GDCers. :)

And me!!

Where are you finding prices for Toronto? So far, State College is the only one that has single tickets for sale.

I called the TCFA a couple weeks after the show was announced and got the information from their box office. I have a post here earlier back with a seating chart for the theater, and the ticket prices listed for each section.

Oh my god jaymee those are fake. :lol: I saw a website trying to sell me $350 balcony tickets for the LA and OC shows. Le bullshit.

Oh my god josie they are not :lol:

Will the American tour be that successful, money-wise though? I mean, I can't imagine the tickets selling that well unfortunately. :/

For the moment, only the US (and Toronto) national tour is underway. While there is talk of futures plans to go outside the US (and Toronto), there is no definite time frame or if it will actually go overseas.

Yeah, I know. :) I was looking for calculated estimates of when it would be in Europe/when the tickets would go on sale. I suppose it wont be for quit awhile though so I can put it on the backburner for now. I'm pretty confident it will at least go to London unless a major problem sprung up. Whether there's a full on European tour however, I'm not sure. I hope so but I'd say it's more likely to just run in a few target cities. I do think a London run would be very successful though.

hey guyyyyyys I WANT TO GO TO THE L.A SHOW. ARE ANY OF YOU FOLKS GOING TO THE L.A SHOW? ID LOVE TO MEET SOME GDC'ERS :dance:

OHH AND ALSO. HOW DO I GET THE TICKETS? I DON'T KNOW ANY OF THIS SO IF SOMEONE HELPS ME IT WOULD MEAN A LOT. HOW MUCH WOULD THE TICKETS BE? IM PROBABLY GOING WITH 3 PEOPLE. SO YES. PLEASE LET ME KNOW? =/

I think I'm might go to the LA show, but I might go to the one in Seattle instead. Or if I'm lucky I can go to both :)

I think I'm might go to the LA show, but I might go to the one in Seattle instead. Or if I'm lucky I can go to both :)

It'd be freaking awesome to meet you Sarah!! :dance: I dont know if ill be able to go though... you know... parents :mellow:

It'd be freaking awesome to meet you Sarah!! :dance: I dont know if ill be able to go though... you know... parents :mellow:

Same here. I know my mom wants to see it again, but I don't know if my dad will let us spend money on it

I would love to see American Idiot again, I don't think I will get to though. I just got a job and I have to start saving for school and a car. I think the tickets for Tempe go on sale August 8th, I need a miracle to happen. =/

*hopes for* Miracle Birthday Money!

:runaround: :runaround:

At least they've actually updated the Ahmanson Theatre website to have a piece about it, so it's not about something to do with Beethoven when you click the link anymore....

It says single tickets coming soon. :D

So happy! Seriously hoping Billie does a surprise appearance in SF- that would be amazing. I was hoping they would end in San Francisco, it would make it seem more likely- he could play Jimmy and go home and sleep in his own bed. Could it get better than that?

So happy! Seriously hoping Billie does a surprise appearance in SF- that would be amazing. I was hoping they would end in San Francisco, it would make it seem more likely- he could play Jimmy and go home and sleep in his own bed. Could it get better than that?

At least they've actually updated the Ahmanson Theatre website to have a piece about it, so it's not about something to do with Beethoven when you click the link anymore....

It says single tickets coming soon. :D

finally. That shit was annoying me.

Those State College tickets are so cheap. I have no self-control. Someone take the Internet away from me! :runaround:

again, another great thing I can never been at :(

I hope it will come to Germany

Who wouldn't? :P

We'll see what will happen when or if it comes to Europe.

YES ITS COMING TO SAN FRANSISCO June 12 - July 08th!!!!

MY DAD SAID I CAN PROBABLY GO!!!!!! YES!!!!! DREAM COME TRUE!!!!!!

(will any GDC'ers Be there? :eyebrows: although irs next year)

• Like 1

Who wouldn't? :P

We'll see what will happen when or if it comes to Europe.

yup but at least you have already seen it I think and I have never seen it and I want a chance

yup but at least you have already seen it I think and I have never seen it and I want a chance

I know what you mean and I'm glad to get a chance in my California vacation in 2012. That's luck :)

But I hope they'll come to Germany too even if I'll have seen it until then.

I know what you mean and I'm glad to get a chance in my California vacation in 2012. That's luck :)

But I hope they'll come to Germany too even if I'll have seen it until then.

Yep, me too :)

I'm sorry.. but I've got a question.

I know that some people said that the tickets are going on sale in about January 2012.

And I need tickets for Costa Mesa. A friend of mine asked me if I have still ordered them.

I said "no", because I've never seen a link to buy them or whatever.

And doesn't matter to which site I go, I can't buy tickets.

So I thought it's 'cause they're not on sale yet. But this friend of mine told me that she was able to buy tickets and that she knows many people who have already got theirs.

Has anybody got a site for me, where I can buy tickets? Or where I can read about that problem?

I don't really get anything at the moment. I'm confused, just because she told me she was able to buy them.

Sounds a bit rash or whatever but I just want to know. Confusing .. :dry:

^ They might have seasons tickets and the tickets to the public won't go on sale until January.

I know it's the same for Toronto, people who have seasons tickets have already gotten theirs but they won't go on sale to the public until November. :runaround:

^ They might have seasons tickets and the tickets to the public won't go on sale until January.

I know it's the same for Toronto, people who have seasons tickets have already gotten theirs but they won't go on sale to the public until November. :runaround:

Okay, thank you! Might be ;)

And it's not like I can't wait for buying them.

It's just a bit confusing. Everybody says something else.