The Trilogy Albums

Undómiel

has anyone ever done a trilogy album like this? if no one has, Green Day will probably be getting a lot of press just for how incredibly difficult and amazing that is

If this hasn't been answered yet KISS did it, except each album was for a separate member or something like that.

Did this thread kill GDC? Having issues - anyone else?

Same for me. Some of the features have been disabled due to the amount of traffic on the site.

Ah. Then apparently my Spanish teacher was a fraud lol Thanks :)

Well, "Tré" and "Entre" sound alike if you speak quickly :roll:

anyways... YEEEEES, THREE NEW ALBUMS! My 2015-theory was wrong! :lol: And I love that they're using spanish... and Tré :lol:

I just got my 300th rep, and I can't go on my profile to see who gave it to me. ._.

Who else is hoping for guest vocals from The Boo? I know I'm crossing my fingers! :D

I like laughing at some peoples' shocked responses it's funny :lol:

September 25th 2012 - The Countdown is on bitches :thumbsup:

Thanks to someone on the internet., its 166 days away.

That's awesome!!! Three albuns!!

And the name of the third one is the best! :D

Who else is hoping for guest vocals from The Boo? I know I'm crossing my fingers! :D

Actually yeah, I had never even though of that - I would love to hear Adrienne make some sort of appearance on one of these records - And one thing we know with Green Day is to expect the unexpected!

I don't really expect The Boo or Foxboro or anything like that. That just seems like too much under the 'Green Day' banner. I think Green Day themselves are perfectly capable of filling 3 albums with quality music.

I can't even explain... This makes no sense but it's still the best thing I could ever hear!

lol I'm not thrilled about these album titles. I keep imagining Tre in a sombrero and ridiculous mustache.

Ah. Then apparently my Spanish teacher was a fraud lol Thanks :)

Well tre and entre can sound very similar if you're speaking really fast. But if they taught you this in written form, then yes it's a fraud. XD

And I must say I've been readingsome people's comment saying they don't like these names for the albums (I'm still trying to get used to the thought of albums, in plural).... I, however, feel very pleased about... but I just realized they're in Spanish (my mind apperently can't tell the differnece between the two lenguages anymore lol, or maybe it was just shock not letting me think clearly), so maybe that's why I like the idea so much... and its simplicity also rocks IMO.

First of all, I havent smiled this much in so long .... Or randomly started dancing a gleeful jig in front of strangers. I'd like to take a moment to thank Green Day for killing all of my expectations and giving us something that I never would have imagined, as usual. As for the album names, I've learned to accept weird album names by this point.

Also I can't even express how much I love this band. This is too much to take in!

WAIT I just noticed it's "Tre" not "Tres"

THIS FUCKING BAND. I CANNOT. TOO PERFECT.

WAIT I just noticed it's "Tre" not "Tres"

THIS FUCKING BAND. I CANNOT. TOO PERFECT.

I keep saying Tres, and Im just like "shit, I mean tre"

I cannot believe it! just want to hear all the songs, see the artwork, the next tour dates and see their fucking asses again!

Now that we have some titles and new info, we're going to make a new thread for discussion and close this one. It will be up soon.

This whole thing just reminds me of the day when I first read:

I know, it's the first thing I thought of...and it's surreal knowing that it's really happening this time :mellow:

Archived