The Trilogy Albums

Undómiel

So the third one is Tre solo songs I hope. :D

I'm going to be so overwhelmed if these albums have any more than 10 songs each.

Same here. It's gonna be difficult to learn all the lyrics in such a short period of time

Also, I'm scared to say it but, this seems like a kind of endgame move. Like BOOM we're done, that's it. :S

NO.

NO.

NO. :angry

This article seems to confirm that the third album Tré is NOT an album of Tre Cool songs.

http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/music_blog/2012/04/green-day-to-unleash-a-trilogy-uno-dos-and-tre.html

A spokesperson did, however, confirm that the third album, "Tre," would not, in fact, be a solo effort from Green Day drummer Tre Cool.

I think this is a good thing. As much as i love Tre, I don't think the world is ready for a solo album.

I'M SOOOO EXCITED ABOUT THIS. :runaround: My heart is still beating too fast x)

Also, I'm scared to say it but, this seems like a kind of endgame move. Like BOOM we're done, that's it. :S

NO. don't say that.. just the thought makes me want to cry. :ermm:

Found out about this over an hour ago, been reading news sites, GDC gd.com gda.com etc… Still don't know if I should believe this, still don't know how to react to this.

Super scared in their place, seems like a huge risk.

once again:

NO!!! :D

Or perhaps they will be given to us out of order as Tre, in Spanish, means between lol :) Ohhhh the possibilities, and the massive greatness of not one, not two, but three albums!

Nah... Tré inSpanish doesn't mean between.... closest sounding word that means between is entre.

Haha, just thought about the stopping thing some more so you guys don't have to ;) .

Just imagine them saying "that's it we're done"… Seriously, imagine it… doesn't look realistic does it?

Nope, I don't think they could do that, not anytime soon.

There you go, hope that cheered you guys back up :D

I dont think they'd quit after this album, but the break will probably be longer, probably similar to the AI/21stCB break..

Holy fuck. I just woke up, saw this news, ran out into the kitchen screaming with joy, and nobody was home :lol: This is actually the most amazing thing ever, I am ridiculously overjoyed right now!

Let's just hope that they just had a bunch of songs that they wanted to release and they couldn't decide which ones to pick, so they decided to release them all :S

Did the album names get leaked or something?

I want them to be big and cheesy, preferably with striking political and deep meanings.

Or will they seriously be called Uno Dos Tres? xD

Or perhaps they will be given to us out of order as Tre, in Spanish, means between lol :)

No, it doesn't :lol: what means "between" in Spanish is "entre", but close enough :thumbsup:

I'm already gonna be broke from college, this is totally not helping at all. Guess I'll start a "Green Day Trilogy/Tour" fund. :lol:

soooooooooooooo many songs will come!!!!!! hoping there will be even longer songs like JOS or Homecoming but anything shorter will be welcome as well as long as they will release it soon! can't wait! september! november! and january!

and also the tour!!!!! will it be just one tour??

Did the album names get leaked or something?

I want them to be big and cheesy, preferably with striking political and deep meanings.

Or will they seriously be called Uno Dos Tres? xD

no they'll be called Billie Mike Tré ;):D

No, it doesn't :lol: what means "between" in Spanish is "entre", but close enough :thumbsup:

Ah. Then apparently my Spanish teacher was a fraud lol Thanks :)

It was all announced while I was at work, so I had to maintain this air of calm while trying to to explode with excitement. I don't think it's fully hit me yet...

Archived