The Trilogy Albums

Undómiel

I'm glad they announced the release date. It was eating me up inside not being able to tell anyone.

for how long have you known about this? XD

The third part comes out 8 days before my birthday woo :)

And I agree with what Andres said. I wouldn't mind if it was a concept album if the music was consistently awesome. I'd just want them not to make the storyline their priority. :P

Anyways, I'm pretty excited about this :happy:

BEST NEWS EVER!!! & the 3rd album comes out 10 days before my 20th birthday!! :woot:

They're obviously going to have three world tours.

Thats what I was thinking!

I just realized that these will be the last Green Day albums I will experience as a minor. I don't know why that means so much to me, but it does. :wub:

As far as touring goes, perhaps they'll do mostly festivals and short tours this year, and then kick off a proper world tour early next year? Then again, we all know they'll only play 6 of these songs live anyway, so perhaps there's no need to wait after all ;)

OMFG! I can't tell you how excited I am. I just got off work when I checked my phone and saw the tweets. I just glanced at it and saw something like 3 albums and I was thinking huh? Is that a joke. So I read the thing fully in the car before I left and I really thought Billie was fucking with us until I saw the release dates on greenday.com. Holy fuck! I have so many things in the next few months to look forward to. I'm definetly taking off all 3 release dates just in case there is a CD signing. I just feel like screaming. I'm so hyped up right now.

I'd hope in the spring/summer of 2013, mostly because then we'd get to hear everything and it wouldn't interfere with school :P

Me too, I have that same problem. It would be x9999999 easier for me if they toured in the summer

They're obviously going to have three world tours.

Damn, how stupid of me not to think of that!

Lol no but if they really did that I would shit myself

Good question. I feel like it'd make sense actual touring would start after the final one. They basically have 3 months to record from now, I'm not sure if they could record all 3 albums in that time.

They're probably going to do that. It makes the most sense I guess. I think they can record all the albums in time too. They have already been recording for 2 months, and if they have all of the songs planned out I don't think it will take much longer.

As far as touring goes, perhaps they'll do mostly festivals and short tours this year, and then kick off a proper world tour early next year? Then again, we all know they'll only play 6 of these songs live anyway, so perhaps there's no need to wait after all ;)

You make a good point. They probably will just sit back and do promotional stuff between the albums, and then after TRE! comes out, they will go bezerk and tour like maniacs. That's what I would do if I were as cool as them.

I love this state of euphoria! Wake me up when September ends begins. :D

Aw, they're not going to have 1 baby :wub: They're going to have 3 babies! :woot:

It's triplets. ;)

Wake me up when September ends begins. :D

Don't look back on last November, when your banners were burning down the 2nd Green Day album came out. :P

I was all prepared I go onto GDC tomorrow morning and post that I had a weird dream that Green Day was releasing three new albums named Uno! Dos! and Tre!, but by now I've realized that they're real.

i wonder how they will manage this :D

with the touring stuff and what will happen with the documentary dvd..if there will be one

Green Day is trending in the UK now. How about the USA?

imo the big world tour is most likely after the release of the third album

i mean there are only 2 months between the release of each album. but would be great to have some more little gigs in the meantime. and i'm sure that there gonna be some.. or maybe even plenty :P

Not gonna lie, its almost impossible for DOUBLE albums to be amazing, due to filler, but if any band could make a fucking triple album work, it's Green Day.

Can't wait for a track list and that first single, hopefully an album title change.

System of a Down released a double album back in 2005. First 'Mezmerize' with 11 songs, then 'Hypnotize' a few months later, with 12 songs. They are both very strong records and I can't choose a favourite between them. My point being, double albums don't always mean 'lots of mediocre songs', have a little faith in Green Day people! :D I anticipate lots of great music to come.

These albums are going to have the most epic tours

It's gotta be 3-4 hour set lists from here on out!

i wonder how they will manage this :D

with the touring stuff and what will happen with the documentary dvd..if there will be one

They will do it like a boss and they might do a super tour and it might be one documentary on the 3 albums and it'll be Epic as Fuck. ¡Uno!, ¡Dos!, and ¡Tré!

Ooooh, maybe they'll do a small tour between the albums, or a bunch of one-off shows here and there.

Aw, they're not going to have 1 baby :wub: They're going to have 3 babies! :woot:

haha I laughed so hard with this.. :P

I'm not really excited about tours and stuff like I am with the trilogy cuz I know they're not gonna come to my country.. they've never came.. good bands never come here so.. ..

Frankly, I wonder how long the band themselves have known about this.

in the last video from Youtube (Green Day 4/4) you can see Billie counting 1,2,3 ... but I'm assuming everyone already knows that.. u.u I felt special for a sec.. hehe anyway I can't wait ..

Im just afraid that each album will not get the proper attention that it will deserve them they are all being released so close to each other.

Archived