The Trilogy Albums

Undómiel

FUCK. The 24th of September is the day my school will go up north for a week. $150 for that. $110< for Green Day stuff. I might get the 2nd album for my birthday. Then it might be $90<.

I'm glad they announced the release date. It was eating me up inside not being able to tell anyone.

Yeah me too man.

Also can't wait for you guys to learn about the 4th album...

I wonder why they want to release so many songs in a shorter period of time, but its good for us :happy:

OMG your signature! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Feat. greendaytone's reaction to GD's "Trelogy"

The bad is that these are not all going to be great albums. They're just not. You know why no one talks about The Beatles' White Album? Because half of it is completely forgettable

Lolwut? It's my second favourite Beatles album after Abbey Road. No album in history has more great songs on it purely because it has so many songs on it and it's mental and completely overblown and in the spirit of sex, drugs & rock 'n' roll. Yes Revolution 9 is not even music and there are a few fillers but take all that away and you're still left with a good 20-25 outstanding songs. That's why I am excited about these three Green Day albums.

I completely agree with the rest of your post though, 21st Century Breakdown was a dip in form.

Can't wait for these! This is fantastic news. Whatever material they put out it will be incredible. Counting down for September.....

How much would it suck if they were like "lol jk We're just fucking with y'all, we haven't even started recording yet because we were to busy playing ping-pong." :P

woah.. just woah! was not expecting something like this to happen today. really stoked about these new albums. so its one every month, yeah?

I'm glad they announced the release date. It was eating me up inside not being able to tell anyone.

Can I ask how long you've known for? :lol:

So excited! The first one comes out 3 days after my birthday, best present ever! I love how they're always trying new things, a lot of bands just seem to turn out the same 12 song album over and over. Also yay to the black hair!

Green Day release one album after 5 years:People complain...

Green Day release three albums in 5 months:People complain...

Seems legit

woah.. just woah! was not expecting something like this to happen today. really stoked about these new albums. so its one every month, yeah?

Well, one every month if you don't count October and December. ;)

This is because of my birthday. I am sure of it.

Absolutely. I know they were thinking "It's Dai's, birthday. Maybe we should announce this stuff for her?"

Well, one every month if you don't count October and December. ;)

haha yeah thats what i meant. I can't believe this :D

When do you think thy are going to start the tour since the albums' release dates are kind of spread out?

When do you think thy are going to start the tour since the albums' release dates are kind of spread out?

I'd hope in the spring/summer of 2013, mostly because then we'd get to hear everything and it wouldn't interfere with school :P

They're obviously going to have three world tours.

on the name of this thread you've written "Sep 25, Nov 12, Jan 21" but it says Nov 13 and Jan 15 on GD.com! :3

Good question. I feel like it'd make sense actual touring would start after the final one. They basically have 3 months to record from now, I'm not sure if they could record all 3 albums in that time.

on the name of this thread you've written "Sep 25, Nov 12, Jan 21" but it says Nov 13 and Jan 15 on GD.com! :3

January 21st? I didn't even notice that, that's my birthday!

Archived