The Trilogy Albums

Undómiel

To anyone who doubted Green Day, and thought everybody was jumping to conclusions.....

*Ahem*

FACK YOU!!!!!

:)

Gotta drive home now... Billie, if you're going to tell us anything else whilst you're at it, please refrain from it until I get home so I don't get into an accident. :lol:

Actually, does that ,mean that all the new singles they have been playing will be on the albums??

I know I'm thinking way ahead, but I can't help it that my mind has gone into hyper speed :P

We must wait and see :sherlock:

The one who renamed the thread must be too excited... :lol:

You're right, I didnt even notice! :lol:

I'm supposed to be packing to go to London tomorrow to see Frank Turner! I have been so consumed by excitement for these albums all hope of remembering everything I need for the weekend has been lost.

I was already peaking on dangerously excited considering I'm off to see Frank, this being announced at the same time is seriously bad for my health.

At first I was like "Are you serious? Three albums and thats the titles?", but now they have really grown on me.

I'm supposed to be packing to go to London tomorrow to see Frank Turner! I have been so consumed by excitement for these albums all hope of remembering everything I need for the weekend has been lost.

I was already peaking on dangerously excited considering I'm off to see Frank, this being announced at the same time is seriously bad for my health.

Same here! I'm sure we'll live though! :)

What do you reckon? 1st album all 'new style' stuff like AI and 21CB, 2nd album all the FBHT style stuff we've heard live, 3rd album Tre's songs?? Seems like a good rumour to start anyway...

Ok, I hope I don't miss too much but I have to sleep. Night lads :D

Okay so, I haven't posted on this forum for nearly two years....but HOLY MOTHERFUCKING JESUS. I had to post, this news is EPIC. Three albums, WOW. :dance:

A trilogy? I guess it's emotional/political rock opera about outcasts and drugs-time again! :D

What do you reckon? 1st album all 'new style' stuff like AI and 21CB, 2nd album all the FBHT style stuff we've heard live, 3rd album Tre's songs?? Seems like a good rumour to start anyway...

I think this experience has taught us just not even to try and predict what the fuck they're gonna do

I'm working on a damn 5-page term paper that's due tomorrow. Well, fuck.

We get two albums since 2004, now we get three within 5 MONTHS. This is amazing.

I´m alone in my room and just came without touching myself. No joke.

ME

BEFORE

GD RELEASE THEIR ALBUM TRILOGY AND GO ON TOUR

wealthy1.jpg

tumblr_m2c8rdjWZP1r82kj2o1_500.gif

ME

AFTER

GD RELEASE THEIR ALBUM TRILOGY AND GO ON TOUR

1homelessandhungry1.png

What are the shows going to be like with that amount of new material?

I really did need some form of news to cheer me up today. This has made me so happy!

Not only do we learn that Green Day is going to release three albums, but we learn their names, and their release dates!! The release dates makes it so real!! I still can't believe this is happening!! I feel like I'm going to throw-up!!

Archived