The Trilogy Albums

Undómiel

imagine if Billie sings Uno, Mike signs Dos, and Tre sings Tre!

yes please!

I love the wording of the note on the Idiot Club,

"We are at the most Prolific and creative time in our lives. This is the best music we've ever written, and the songs just keep coming"

That line says it all for me. Could they really be out doing themselves again??

I did NOT expect this.

I'm not sure what to think. I'm kinda scared that they'll be three average albums and they're just putting out everything they've got (including the things that usually wouldn't make the final cut). I prefer quality over quantity and one masterpiece, but that might be just me.

Two things are for sure:

1. The album names suck

2. I'm super excited. :D

I was meant to finish reading Dracula tonight... Well as I won't be getting any sleep now, I'll just stay here and talk to you guys :D

Finally now I might have a Green Day show on a school night, which gives me an excuse to fail a test.

I knew it was for real the second I saw his tweet. You non-billievers :P

In other news: ooooooooooooooooh myyyyyyyy gooood!

How much I've missed this level of excitement - these are the best moments to be on GDC! :wub:

This is ridiculous. Cant believe it.

the videos make sense now, how they were gonna blow everyone away.

Green Day is special.

the press release said "more dates to be added" lasgbrlgbrgbsg

and as for the 3 album idea, i just can't wait to have outplayed one new GD record to be then given another

3 fucking albums. Weeeee! Going to save money.. But if the albums are to be released on september , november, january.. then no new songs for the concerts earlier than september? :(

Hi to the 29 guests :D

Holy fuck, don't let this be true... Even Green Day can't release 3 amazing albums within this short amount of time.

Pretty bummed about the first release date too. September means after the start of the tour...

Hm, we'll see :)

/edit: omg, it's true... Don't know what to think about that :(

I love the wording of the note on the Idiot Club,

"We are at the most Prolific and creative time in our lives. This is the best music we've ever written, and the songs just keep coming"

That line says it all for me. Could they really be out doing themselves again??

add to that when Mike said in one of the early videos "these songs are gonna blow their fucking minds"

i'm in love with the album American Idiot and if they can top that, then... ... i dunno, perfection i guess!

I did NOT expect this.

I'm not sure what to think. I'm kinda scared that they'll be three average albums and they're just putting out everything they've got (including the things that usually wouldn't make the final cut). I prefer quality over quantity and one masterpiece, but that might be just me.

Two things are for sure:

1. The album names suck

2. I'm super excited. :D

Green Day putting out an 'average' album?

LOLOLOLOLOLOL. Won't ever happen. ;)

One weird thing about the press release, why doesn't it list the Berlin and Mönchengladback shows? Which are the only confirmed shows of their own, so far...

Green Day putting out an 'average' album?

LOLOLOLOLOLOL. Won't ever happen. ;)

I really do trust them! XD But it's just, the chances that one of these three aren't going to blow our mind is a lot bigger than if they'd just put all the good ones on one album.

Let's just wait and see.

release dates:

Tuesday, September 25th 2012; Tuesday, November 13th 2012 and Tuesday, January 15th 2013

Oh my god I was in class and I had to leave because I was freaking out GAHHHHHHHH :runaround:

Archived