The Trilogy Albums

Undómiel

I won't repost the IC content in its entirety without an OK from the mods, but basically, here's the gist of it.

1. Confirms that Green Day is in the studio recording three albums to be titled "iUno!, iDos!, and iTré!" (punctuation theirs, I do question whether we'll see Tre with the accented "é" since Tre in the context he uses it means "third" and is properly spelled without the accent).

2. Release dates will be in September 2012, November 2012, and January 2013 (Months/years are stated expressly in the press release).

3. Rob Cavallo is producing (we already knew that).

4. All recording is being done "in their hometown of Oakland, CA". (My editorial: that means Jingletown. Doesn't look like they're taking it to Ocean Way for the final production this time).

5. There's a statement from the band that ends "we are going epic as fuck!"

Thanks, but someone was already nice enough to send me it :)

This is me right now; *refresh*read*repeat*

so previously we learned there were gonna be songs about, uh hm, things only adults should do.

does that make Uno the foreplay, Dos the main event, and Tre what happens after - such as Cigarettes and Valentines? :)

I just saw it on facebook and assumed it was Billie trolling sice I only saw a refference to his tweet.. But since IC has confirmed it I assume it's true. I can't really process it though...

Oh god, they sure know how to distract people from their work!!!

Mike did tell us last year, when touring with Frustrators, that all of the songs they had been writing were going to be heard. He said that they knew the fans wanted it... This is what he meant, I guess.

Wow.

3 albums. I'm wondering if Mike and Tre are going to get some songs in, since they have the space for it...

I know, but it's I still rather want 1 epic album than 3 mediocre.

But when you think about it, Haushinka, When It's Time, Good Riddance and probably a bunch of other songs were saved for later albums. This time they're going hell for leather and not holding back what-so-ever.

This is why I love this band.

So, who's going to do the honours of changing the title of this thread? :D

3 albums. I'm wondering if Mike and Tre are going to get some songs in, since they have the space for it...

This had better happen. This had so better very much happen very much.

My last status-message on facebook was just a video-link for "It´s Fuck Time" ... says more than 1000 words since I can´t get out a word right at the moment.

Holy, Holy Marry ... I´d never expected that.

I just love you Green Day.

I've never had a bigger heart attack in my life, I swear. Not gonna be able to sleep now. Thanks Green Day.

This calls for an emergency podcast!

And no one needs to be worried about having spoiled stuff by listening to some of the songs already.

Bite your tounge! they are gonna be three fucking EPIIC albums.

THIS! Seriously, I can't believe that someone are actually complaining!

I can just imagine Billie talking to Rob

"Y'know how the Beatles did that whole double album thing? Yeah, let's top that".

:o I can't...Words can't express.....Just...I need to be alone for a little while.

I've never had a bigger heart attack in my life, I swear. Not gonna be able to sleep now. Thanks Green Day.

Same. Not sure what to do right now. Try to sleep? Stay here? Fucking kill myself because I'm like hglfkdjbglskrjbgfl and don't know what to do with myself?

It may seem sad... But I am crying right now...! :D

Green Day, Billie.... Lads.... I fucking love ye.... Thank you!!! Thank you guys so fucking much for this....

So wait,3 albums=3 Grammys right?

hah imagine if they were up against themselves! "Nominated for best rock album is Green Day's Uno and Green Day's Dos!"

This! I'm hyperventilating and i'm supposed to finish my last chapter of math before my huge test tomorrow :o

Archived