The Trilogy Albums

Undómiel

September 2012, I guess Q magazine wasn't so wrong after all

Brian emailed me saying that its true hah. I still don't believe it 100%

BJAWADWSD.gif

BJADKADOS.gif

Fuck to the yeah.

PLEASE POST THE IC NEWS.

I'm gonna become a fucking member anyway. I just don't have my mom's credit card atm :D

Edit: THANKS :wub:

I don't believe this 100% more like 50% or something, but i am a skeptical bastard :D

Meh, I'm not excited. To impress me, they'd have needed a fourth album called "Jason."

My brain is having trouble processing all this information.

I'm so speechless right now, I literally ran around my house chanting! my dog seemed pretty exited as well.

3 Albums, Can't wait for some websites to pick this story up, they'll be as confused as much as us :lol:

I want to believe him

3 albums is a bit too much to me, I'm gonna get overwhelmed and not have time to get into the specific songs..

They're albums! Items you will keep in posession for like, ever! Be open to all music! You have all the time in the world, it's not a race :)

'We just can't help ourselves. We are going epic as fuck!' hahahahahha.

I second that

I won't repost the IC content in its entirety without an OK from the mods, but basically, here's the gist of it.

1. Confirms that Green Day is in the studio recording three albums to be titled "iUno!, iDos!, and iTré!" (punctuation theirs, I do question whether we'll see Tre with the accented "é" since Tre in the context he uses it means "third" and is properly spelled without the accent).

2. Release dates will be in September 2012, November 2012, and January 2013 (Months/years are stated expressly in the press release).

3. Rob Cavallo is producing (we already knew that).

4. All recording is being done "in their hometown of Oakland, CA". (My editorial: that means Jingletown. Doesn't look like they're taking it to Ocean Way for the final production this time).

5. There's a statement from the band that ends "we are going epic as fuck!"

They're albums! Items you will keep in posession for like, ever! Be open to all music! You have all the time in the world, it's not a race :)

I know, but it's I still rather want 1 epic album than 3 mediocre.

I know, but it's I still rather want 1 epic album than 3 mediocre.

Bite your tounge! they are gonna be three fucking EPIIC albums.

Imagine what Andres' must have been like :P

I think Andres has since lifted off into orbit, and the internet connection is shit in space, hence why he's not around presently.

Ah... he's probably dead :P

haha, I think in the next static noise episode we will hear him fangirling one more time ;)

Archived