The Trilogy Albums

Undómiel

You can't seriously be complaining about getting THREE albums? They will ALL be great!

Sorry, this is my opinion.

I always need a lot of time to get used to ONE album. I takes me about 2 months to completely fall in love with one album.

because of the finger counting which we already have seen in the 4/4 video I think it IS a joke.

In the video, I think, Billie only talked to Rob about something we don't know (maybe about guitar riffs, maybe about family, idk), and then because all the GD freaks went crazy with this finger counting, many fans did speculations about what they could have been talking about and so maybe Billie is just kidding and making fun of all us because -nobody knows nothing and everybody knows everything. ;)

Just last week i was talking with a friend about how it would be so awesome if Green Day released a new album every month. Im physic

Just like Guns N' Roses with Use Your Illusion I and II. Now the Rock n' Roll Hall of Fame induction makes more sense! :lol:

I still think this is a joke, but the video does make it more interesting, for sure. If it's not a joke, then I'd better dust off my cassette player.

This is really happening. I don't think ive ever been so excited.

because of the finger counting which we already have seen in the 4/4 video I think it IS a joke.

In the video, I think, Billie only talked to Rob about something we don't know (maybe about guitar riffs, maybe about family, idk), and then because all the GD freaks went crazy with this finger counting, many fans did speculations about what they could have been talking about and so maybe Billie is just kidding and making fun of all us because -nobody knows nothing and everybody knows everything. ;)

i think this could be the explanation, but you never know with GD!

They've posted about the video Billie tweeted on the official website!

News outlets are starting to post about it - seems less of a joke when he hasn't issued a retraction...

This is along my line of thinking. He's just sort of hung it out there without taking it back.

IC has posted an announcement! Don't know if it's ok to paste it here?

That confirms it's real!!!

Guys, watch the 4/4 video. It's real.

Unless the video was planned and he held up 3 fingers to trick us. I hope not.

They've posted about the video Billie tweeted on the official website!

Does this make it more official or are they only posting news? Ahhh!

I can't believe that they'd put the whole counting hint into the 4/4 video to make a massive practical joke seem real. That'd be a bit elaborate and ridiculously cruel!

This is insane.

IC has posted an announcement! Don't know if it's ok to paste it here?

That confirms it's real!!!

Who cares

:ninja:

This effectively means I will listen to GD exclusively for at least 6 months.

I like it.

Does this make it more official or are they only posting news? Ahhh!

This is what I was wondering! greenday.com often seem to know the news about Green Day after all the fans do.

news just posted on the idiot club says its real. had an email from the admin that is is happening.

I think we all trust netty more than bj so... :lol:

this is true this is true this is true omg is it really omg i'm crying like literally and i'm at school in class and i'm telling everyone that green day are back omg OUR BABIES

Archived