The Trilogy Albums

Undómiel

i'm still not decided but i'm swaying more towards that this was just Billie mucking about

although, to contradict that, in the last video 4/4 he was doing similar finger counting...

i bet you're one of the guests sitting, reading, at laughing at us Billie!

Y'know, when you think about it....21st CB was an 18-song album. Based on some of the shit that some bands put out and call an "album", they could legitimately release three 9 or 10-song albums in three drops over a 4-5 month period, still be able to call each one an "album", and we'd end up with about the same number of new songs that we got with 21CB, maybe a little more.

I'd love it if we got three 15 to 18-song albums out of them though. I really do think it's a question of how much new material they've got now, and how they're going to split it up.

True. Didn't they whittle 21CB down from 45 odd songs or something? I don't know if I'd need that many new songs...and I really think 3 albums with 15 songs each would be too much, but eh, it'd fall into the category of "we haven't done anything like this before."

not a joke. Look at the 4/4 video

ah sorry mate for making the same point you did seconds later!

It's too good to be true. :runaround: :runaround:

I think Billie's joking. :sherlock:

i can't stop staring at your sig jesus christ

I want one excellent, "gd-has-never-been-so-good-before"-Album! Not three weird albums. Just one. Three albums overstrain me.

I get everything - UNO! DOS! = Green Day double album. TRE! = Foxboro Album, did you saw the fingers?

oh my god the 4/4 video.....

you guys are right

i guess this means i will starve because i will save every fucking penny

True. Didn't they whittle 21CB down from 45 odd songs or something? I don't know if I'd need that many new songs...and I really think 3 albums with 15 songs each would be too much, but eh, it'd fall into the category of "we haven't done anything like this before."

TOO MUCH? NEVER TOO MUCH!

I can see Billie sitting on his couch with the troll face, knowing that we're all freaking out about this.

Sneaky bastard. :lol:

Guys, watch the 4/4 video. It's real.

TOO MUCH? NEVER TOO MUCH!

Trust me, it'd be overwhelming. Way too much to take in in such a short period of time.

I want one excellent, "gd-has-never-been-so-good-before"-Album! Not three weird albums. Just one. Three albums overstrain me.

You can't seriously be complaining about getting THREE albums? They will ALL be great!

Oh my god. The 4/4 video.

I really thought this was a joke...

*goes back and rewatches all of the videos for little hints and subliminal messages*

Haha and now people will bitch about wanting one great album and not 3 overall albums and stuff.

You can't make everyone happy.God I'm so excited.

Trust me, it'd be overwhelming. Way too much to take in in such a short period of time.

I don't agree. At all. If you think it's too much, you don't have to listen to them all at the same time!

Y'know, when you think about it....21st CB was an 18-song album. Based on some of the shit that some bands put out and call an "album", they could legitimately release three 9 or 10-song albums in three drops over a 4-5 month period, still be able to call each one an "album", and we'd end up with about the same number of new songs that we got with 21CB, maybe a little more.

I'd love it if we got three 15 to 18-song albums out of them though. I really do think it's a question of how much new material they've got now, and how they're going to split it up.

Annnnd he proves that Andres is not the only one here who fucks up at math. :) Even if they do three "smallish" albums around 8-10 songs each, we'd be looking at something like 24-30 new songs in total. Wow.

I propose a new motto for the band (apologies to Mythbusters fans): "Green Day. If it's worth doing, it's worth OVERdoing."

You can't seriously be complaining about getting THREE albums? They will ALL be great!

This. If it's true it's going to be pure awesomeness.

3 albums is a bit too much to me, I'm gonna get overwhelmed and not have time to get into the specific songs..

Archived