The Trilogy Albums

Undómiel

Let Yourself Go came on shuffle today, followed by the rough version of Last Gang in Town. Pretty awesome tunes I hadnt really listened to before. Better be on the album. . . . .

Let Yourself Go is one of my favourites from the new secret show recordings on YouTube.

Uno Dos Tre then? or just a silly joke

whether he's kidding or not, a treble album from Green Day sounds fucking A to me!

Better not be a joke. Ill sue for sudden cardiac arrest.

The third album better be all Tre songs if not a joke :lol:

Maybe this time they were like... meh, we don't wanna sort all this new material out so we might as well put everything on an album.

On the other hand, a part of me wants to believe that this is a joke, I'm excited nontheless. :D

Mike did once say at some point they planned to sort out their back catalouge of unreleased material!

God I am so excited that's something I couldn't see coming at all.

Still not sure if he's just messing with us I hope he's not though.

Ok, third thread to talk about this in... I find the names so hard to believe! Uno, dos, tre??!! Seriously?

But he just can't be joking, when he even made a video!

I can imagine them kicking back and having a good laugh about the mess they have created.

This album seriously, unabatedly needs to have "cocktease" somewhere in the title. Right now Green Day's more confusing than the plot to Kingdom Hearts or like, the ending of 2001: A Space Odyssey, or...list some more things that are confusing!

The names of the albums are weird.. it makes me doubt it.

Did anyone notice he didn't say what year? It could be September 2012, November 2013, January 2015 for all we know....

I really don't know what to think..... it's almost too good to be true!

If this is actually a joke I will die.

I AM FREAKING OUT SO MUCH RIGHT NOW :runaround: :runaround:

I wondering, is what Billie tweeted serious, Ir is he joking around with us?

I really don't know what to think.

Same here. But I'm hoping so much for it to be true!

Y'know, when you think about it....21st CB was an 18-song album. Based on some of the shit that some bands put out and call an "album", they could legitimately release three 9 or 10-song albums in three drops over a 4-5 month period, still be able to call each one an "album", and we'd end up with about the same number of new songs that we got with 21CB, maybe a little more.

I'd love it if we got three 15 to 18-song albums out of them though. I really do think it's a question of how much new material they've got now, and how they're going to split it up.

News outlets are starting to post about it - seems less of a joke when he hasn't issued a retraction...

Archived