The Trilogy Albums

Undómiel

I don't think they'd leave it this late for June/July shows. Could be wrong though.

I agree. Some more shows that early this summer seem to be a little unlikely in my opinion since it's almost April.

I think there's a good possibility they will play some surprise shows around the bay area in June/July when they're hopefully wrapping up the recording of the album... but who knows. :lol: You can never expect anything with them.

I think there's a good possibility they will play some surprise shows around the bay area in June/July when they're hopefully wrapping up the recording of the album... but who knows. :lol: You can never expect anything with them.

I can see that happening, too, but no bigger stadium shows. But as you said, who knows. :P

this new "album-era" is so confusing and different from older "eras"...these suprise shows..youtube teaser videos..announcing concerts step by step instead of announcing a whole tour plan (what makes me go crazy)..i feel lost between so many decisions i have to make now >.< fu patience

All I have to say is that they better do a surprise show after the final performance of American Idiot in SF.... or any surprise show while I'm there for that matter.

Bad Jimmy. Never get your hopes up for stuff like that.

Sorry master....i'll go back to writing up news...

ugh im so excited about this album and tour :runaround:

how long does it usually take for them to record an album? xD

Heh. The way I see it the second I start expecting something I'm a bit disappointed when it doesn't happen. That's why I never assume anything special is going to happen. Sure it's exciting to think it's a possibility, but I'll be equally excited when we found out it was actually happening.

ugh im so excited about this album and tour :runaround:

how long does it usually take for them to record an album? xD

too long :lol:

no one can really estimate a time, it really depends on how the process is going

Heh. The way I see it the second I start expecting something I'm a bit disappointed when it doesn't happen. That's why I never assume anything special is going to happen. Sure it's exciting to think it's a possibility, but I'll be equally excited when we found out it was actually happening.

Is that when we'll get to see you fangirl again Andres? :P

All I have to say is that they better do a surprise show after the final performance of American Idiot in SF.... or any surprise show while I'm there for that matter.

I said that for Toronto... didn't happen. :lol: But I think you guys have a pretty good chance of it happening... not to get your hopes up or anything. :P

the video's trippy looking :blink::lol: maybe we should all get high and watch the video and be amazed by it xD

Maybe there's a secret message we would get out of it if we were baked out of our minds. :lol:

i promised myself not to listen to the new songs anylonger since billie posted on twitter, that they started recording..ive listened to the new songs from the secret shows and now i hope i can forgett the sound of them again so i can enjoy the new album more and have this "wow"-effect :D

The sounds that Tré's doing on the the last vid remind me of a Network song...

New Green Day Record: A mix between The Network and Foxboro Hot Tubs :lol:

I'm only listening to Carpe Diem and Stray Heart,so I can be amazed by the rest,and still love those two in the studio version.

i promised myself not to listen to the new songs anylonger since billie posted on twitter, that they started recording..ive listened to the new songs from the secret shows and now i hope i can forgett the sound of them again so i can enjoy the new album more and have this "wow"-effect

I stayed far away from the videos of them at the secrete shows playing new songs as much as I could, just so I'm suprised for the album. I heard Amy and Carp Diem though.

Haven't listened to any except Amy, I want to amazed when the new album comes out.

Let Yourself Go came on shuffle today, followed by the rough version of Last Gang in Town. Pretty awesome tunes I hadnt really listened to before. Better be on the album. . . . .

i've listened to a couple of the songs on youtube but that's it - i wanted to save the rest for when they are released properly, with a high quality recording. glad to see i'm not the only one doing this! good things come to those who wait...

Archived