The Trilogy Albums

Undómiel

The way this album is being reported in the media is hilarious. Certain websites are hanging on every word that is being said in the videos being released. If you were to believe everything that is being reported then this album is going to be "A big powerful statement all about sex"

It must be something that will really push people's buttons like American Idiot. Like "We have chlamydia and we like it." Or "We think sex is not pleasurable."

485362_391487884209103_124234080934486_1353098_1363240765_n.jpg

I think that only was a joke but I would even have a cassette player if it was like that

It must be something that will really push people's buttons like American Idiot. Like "We have chlamydia and we like it." Or "We think sex is not pleasurable."

Wait til after all's said and done they get "Oh baby baby it's fuck time!!" :D:eyebrows:

I think that only was a joke but I would even have a cassette player if it was like that

I know :lol: i thought it was funny and related though :happy:

That'd be awesome. 21CB really got me into street art, it was all really effective and fit the album perfectly, like it gave it a new dimension. There was a bit of it going on with AI too which was great but it was only available in the little CD book thing. It'd be awesome if they did what they did with the 21CB art again!

Yeah, same here. Even though it's a long shot I would personally love it if they somehow got Shepard Fairey to do an album cover in the future. He's done a few album covers for musician's in the past that came out really cool.

sure many of you know that GD will play two open air shows in germany this august (mönchengladbach/berlin)..

the most legit/famous/popular/etc. ticketsale-site in germany is "eventim.de" and they made news-post for these new open-air shows:

"Mit im Gepäck hat das Trio seinen brandneuen, mittlerweile neunten Longplayer, der insgesamt 30 Songs enthalten soll."

~English: "The trio will come to Germany with their new ninth album, which seems to contain 30 songs"

AND

"der Nachfolger von "21st Century Breakdown" soll übrigens im September in die Plattenläden kommen."

~English: "the new album after 21CB seems to be released in this September"

here the link.. http://www.eventim.d...252&newsId=1739

sure many of you know that GD will play two open air shows in germany this august (mönchengladbach/berlin)..

the most legit/famous/popular/etc. ticketsale-site in germany is "eventim.de" and they made news-post for these new open-air shows:

"Mit im Gepäck hat das Trio seinen brandneuen, mittlerweile neunten Longplayer, der insgesamt 30 Songs enthalten soll."

~English: "The trio will come to Germany with their new ninth album, which seems to contain 30 songs"

AND

"der Nachfolger von "21st Century Breakdown" soll übrigens im September in die Plattenläden kommen."

~English: "the new album after 21CB seems to be released in this September"

here the link.. http://www.eventim.d...252&newsId=1739

They doesn't say that exactly. The part with the new songs says that they composed a selection of 30 new songs and not that 30 songs are going to be on the new album.

With so many tour dates confirmed I think it would be ridiculous if they didn't release the album till then!

With so many tour dates confirmed I think it would be ridiculous if they didn't release the album till then!

I know! I have a feeling now that it's going to be out by late July/early August :D Originally I would have said September, but at this point I'd day July/August assuming they're going to keep adding more tour dates :happy: SO.EXCITING! :bunny:

If a US/Canada tour is yet to be announced before the EU tour I think the album might be even sooner than we think (and yes, I know how long the recording/marketing process takes but this is the unpredictable Green Day). If not I'd say August/September. Exciting! :D

I know! I have a feeling now that it's going to be out by late July/early August :D Originally I would have said September, but at this point I'd day July/August assuming they're going to keep adding more tour dates :happy: SO.EXCITING! :bunny:

Isn't is always like that, that there are some concerts before the album comes out?

They doesn't say that exactly. The part with the new songs says that they composed a selection of 30 new songs and not that 30 songs are going to be on the new album.

but it says that it will come out in September

but it says that it will come out in September

How would they know? It's just an assumption ;)

1. i want to have it KNOW ... *roll on the floor like a liittle child*

maybe they know more than we know

No way they already know when the new album is supposed to come out. Everything else than a release date before the tour would be very disappointing though but I think we can expect it come out in the beginning/middle of August! Remember, they started recording in February!

Netty may know something about tour dates. She is a mod on the Idiot Club forums, after all. :)

I wish they'd say something and announce some U.S. shows for this year.

I have a feeling they're going to announce some shows in the states and they'll maybe be in June/July, that way when they're done they can just go straight forward to Germany, Italy and Japan.

I have a feeling they're going to announce some shows in the states and they'll maybe be in June/July, that way when they're done they can just go straight forward to Germany, Italy and Japan.

I don't think they'd leave it this late for June/July shows. Could be wrong though.

Archived