The Trilogy Albums

Undómiel

For some reason, I've got a feeling we won't be waiting too long for new Green Day.

For some reason, I've got a feeling we won't be waiting too long for new Green Day.

I think you're right.

Billie's tweet about "fresh and high energy" has gotten me pretty excited. I'd like to hear new "rockin" songs. Like along the same lines of American Idiot, Holiday, Letterbomb, 21CB, Know Your Enemy, East Jesus Nowhere, Horseshoes and Handgrenades, etc etc. Fast (or somewhat fast), loud and heavy guitars. Sure, I'd still like to see some ballads but I'd like to see one or the other, nothing in between like a Restless Heart Syndrome, Little Girl, etc.

That's just my two cents.

I hope for a green day album which consists of billie, mike and tre being in a room playing their instruments and sing their songs. Green day without all hightech stuff is the best you can possible get from a band. I want it loud, want to hear mikes bass, billies guitar and tres drums. Loud and fast!

I'll be happy as long as they don't push for something and just go with what feels good too them. They want to make something grand and huge, cool. They want to do something stripped back and simple as shit, cool. It'll be good either way.

So i guess it won't be long until we'll be seeing more Green Day. right?

It doesn't really matter what they're doing really. Because they were writing stuff on tour as well

and I'm sure they can squeeze something amazing, considering Billie Joe's tweet on their now music!

And I must be early 2012, because the gap would of been waayy too long, just like American Idiot

to 21st Century Breakdown...

It doesn't really matter what they're doing really. Because they were writing stuff on tour as well

and I'm sure they can squeeze something amazing, considering Billie Joe's tweet on their now music!

And I must be early 2012, because the gap would of been waayy too long, just like American Idiot

to 21st Century Breakdown...

Lets hope. I hope the album comes out May or June of next year and then they can go on a summer tour.

That's what came to my mind over the last days, too.

Hopefully we aren't completely wrong with it.

i'm so exited for this album!

i'm sure we'll start hearing news about it in the next few months or so.

i'm just waiting for those tweets from billie mentioning song titles and talking about how he's exited.

and when they announce the tour... omg. :D

If you get your hopes up too much you're only gonna be disappointed :lol:. Best not to expect anything and then be pleasantly surprised whenever it does happen.

If you get your hopes up too much you're only gonna be disappointed :lol:. Best not to expect anything and then be pleasantly surprised whenever it does happen.

Exactly. I did the whole hurry up and wait thing with 21CB and it's a bit rubbish and kind of stupid XD and as much as i love the record i would have prefered it to have snuck up on me.

Exactly. I did the whole hurry up and wait thing with 21CB and it's a bit rubbish and kind of stupid XD and as much as i love the record i would have prefered it to have snuck up on me.

Oh I don't mind anticipating it and enjoying every little snippet of info we get about it, I did that with 21st CB too. I just don't wanna anticipate how soon it's gonna be out. I'm still waiting but I'm just assuming I'll be waiting a long time :lol:

Oh I don't mind anticipating it and enjoying every little snippet of info we get about it, I did that with 21st CB too. I just don't wanna anticipate how soon it's gonna be out. I'm still waiting but I'm just assuming I'll be waiting a long time :lol:

Yeah same with me.

We'll be even happier if it comes out earlier than expected. That's why I keep saying to myself it's still a long time until then.

I think that the next album is gonna be released somewhere in 2013. The American Idiot movie will be a good "advertisment". And who knows, they may write a couple of new songs for the movie version or for the soundtrack... Hmmm I've started reconsidering my views on AI movie...

It's very possible....

My guess is that they have at least 20 songs written. Just need to polish them up a little. That's only my guess though ;)

I hope we get new GD soon, i dont mind the direction they go in, they could rock another epic rock opera or strip it back down, im sure ill love it anyways.

Hell, I'm happy with whatever Green Day releases.

I'm so excited about the new album. :happy: This will be the first release I'll get to watch grow from distant musings to an actual record. Whatever the boys do, it will blow me away and be a wonderful start to a new era!

I'm so excited about the new album. :happy: This will be the first release I'll get to watch grow from distant musings to an actual record. Whatever the boys do, it will blow me away and be a wonderful start to a new era!

I was pretty excited when I got to watch the 21stCB hype grow. I felt like I'd missed out on the crazy anticipation leading up to AI. It's a pretty nifty experience; enjoy it!

I feel excited for it, but as some other guys have said, I hardly doubt the writing process it's complete. They might use only some of the 30 songs they already have. All we can do is wait until they confirm something else. Awesome news though :)

the 30 songs they already have

They already have 30 songs? How did you know? :huh:

I still can't believe that 21st Century Breakdown has been out for over 2 years, it doesn't feel like it. But I am very excited for the next album :)

I just hope that whenever it does come out, it won't clash with a LTJ tour. I'd be devastated if I had to choose between the two :lol:

Archived