The Trilogy Albums

Undómiel

The "fuck song" is probably sung by Tré and is named "Fiddling about and making babies" or sumthin..

OMG. Mike saying that the album is a piece of art, that is going to blow our minds and Rob saying is gonna be amazing... :woot: this waiting hurts!! So now I'm expecting a video with the release date :P I wonder how are they gonna to announce it

VIDEO #6 Y U NO HERE YET

WE ARE WAITING FOR YOU!! :pinch:

I started to believe in a pattern: 20-2 video * 21-2 nothing * 22-2 video * 23-2 nothing * 24-2 video * 25-2 nothing and today 26-2 :mellow:

But I guess is just a matter of time :)

Honestly wouldn't expect anything on a Sunday ... though they could prove me wrong if they wanted!

Let's see, the first video was on a Wednesday, 2 = Friday, 3 = Monday, 4 = Wednesday, and 5 = Friday. Following that scenario, 6 should be tomorrow.

I thought it was going to be once every 3 days at the most... then they surprised us!

Let's see, the first video was on a Wednesday, 2 = Friday, 3 = Monday, 4 = Wednesday, and 5 = Friday. Following that scenario, 6 should be tomorrow.

Good point. I was personally hoping they got on like a "video every 2 days" schedule because the 3rd video was released on the 20th, the fourth on the 22nd, and the 5th on the 24th, but yeah hopefully if not today, tomorrow. The 5th video did come around this time though, so there might still be a chance, but for some reason I doubt it. Usually Sunday is everyone's lazy day so that's probably the reason haha.

I wonder if they work on the weekends when they're in the throes of recording and really into it. I also wonder how late they stay at the studio if they're on a creative burst, or if they (and all the engineers/producers who have lives too), just go home at 5 PM.

I'd imagine they work in the week - and have weekends off to look after children, wives etc. But hoping for a video tomorrow! wouldn't be surprised if it stops though - I mean they can't do a video a day until the album comes out, can they?

I think this album will be a mix of early Green Day stuff/Foxboro. Which I've dreamt about for a very long time!!

They have their own lives and family, but I think that sometimes if it depended on Green Day, they'd stay on the studio the 24 hours (and more). They live for music ♥

Let's please not fill pages up with speculation about when the next video will come out. No one knows for sure so it's pointless.

no new video today??

how can i survive the day now?..

The day has just started. It might still pop up later today. If not, then we will have to wait a little bit longer

Let's please not fill pages up with speculation about when the next video will come out. No one knows for sure so it's pointless.

There's something very Zen about waiting patiently for the next one.

mzl.xrwifomm.320x480-75.jpg

ok i have an approximate release time if recording started on Valentines day if they record in a bunch of close sessions then they should be done recording it in early July or late june. Billie did (to billboard) say he would be being quite optimstic if the record came out this year so maybe. I dont care when it comes out as long as its awesome.

ok i have an approximate release time if recording started on Valentines day if they record in a bunch of close sessions then they should be done recording it in early July or late june. Billie did (to billboard) say he would be being quite optimstic if the record came out this year so maybe. I dont care when it comes out as long as its awesome.

When did he say that?

Not gonna lie, if it actually was on the album I'd find it hilarious and wouldn't be complaining :banana:

Archived