The Trilogy Albums

Undómiel

I really don't mind whether they make a concept album or not, as long as it sounds like Green Day and it's out soon! One or two piano-y bits (a la Viva Gloria etc.) would be nice again though, hint hint ;)

yeah !!

...i'd love to hear the BJ/Rocky version of Viva La Gloria as a bonus track on the album !! :lol:

yeah !!

...i'd love to hear the BJ/Rocky version of Viva La Gloria as a bonus track on the album !! :lol:

Haha, or Rocky could just record all the vocals on the new album… now that I'd like to see! ;)

Haha, or Rocky could just record all the vocals on the new album… now that I'd like to see! ;)

yeah...or how about them both doing duets and they are both howling (yeah Billie howling like a dog :eyebrows: )

I really don't mind whether they make a concept album or not, as long as it sounds like Green Day and it's out soon! One or two piano-y bits (a la Viva Gloria etc.) would be nice again though, hint hint ;)

YES! I love their piano-y songs so much. Restless Heart Syndrome and the Viva La Glorias are awesome. And the part in 21 Guns when they play it live! So gorgeous.

Also, if Billie uses his lovely falsetto in a couple songs, that'd be great. :D

I still can't believe this... is like we waited for 20 years or something!

I saw that picture with a piece of setlist, and the one I feel more exited about is Carpe Diem :) But where's STRAY HEART, Amy, Olivia, (oh girl/oh love¿?) ? They must add them to the record too...

THEY MUST DO IT!!!

:cry:

I still can't believe this... is like we waited for 20 years or something!

I saw that picture with a piece of setlist, and the one I feel more exited about is Carpe Diem :) But where's STRAY HEART, Amy, Olivia, (oh girl/oh love¿?) ? They must add them to the record too...

THEY MUST DO IT!!!

:cry:

i doubt that they will put Amy on the record, cos it's a tribute song about Amy Winehouse and putting a tribute song on an album about 1 year later wouldn't make sense ;)

and about the other songs: don't worry, 1st of all we don't see the whole setlist and 2nd of all it doesn't mean anything, i think it's just a setlist of possible songs that COULD be on the album that they wanna record and i'm sure they just record most of the new songs and after that they decide which songs they wanna put on the album and which songs fit together ;) ...and even if that's the setlist that shows the songs that they REALLY plan on bringing on the album, even then i'm sure there'll be a lot of changes, cos they just STARTED recording ;)

I just can't wait for the day that I see Stay The Night live again. The song would have come full circle for me then.

Those videos are really cool, they've left me unbelievably stoked. The camera work in the second one is sick. And man... making music, telling jokes, long boarding, and surfing all day. What a fucking awesome life. But yeah, in general I can't wait. I haven't been this excited for an album since 21st CB. Hopefully we get some more of these videos. It would be cool if each one got longer a little longer in length until a video of them jamming a new song was released. Because this is basically me after each video...

yessssthissat128601039853004113.jpg

Hmm... Well, tonight it will have been three days since their last video, so I'm going to go out on a limb and predict that they release another video of some sort tonight. :lol:

I wonder how many songs on the album were originally going to be on Cigarettes and Valentines.

Whoever stole the master tracks to that album is a lucky fuckin bastard.

Having been at AI yesterday, it got me thinking about Billie's tweet about starting the new record, and him saying It's Fuck Time! That's what the cast says before the curtain goes up. Maybe that's all Billie was saying and didn't mean anything about the actual song.

Sorry if anyone's posted this, but...

galbum.png Whiteboard in the background says:

Nuclear Family

Stay the [Night]

Carpe Diem

Let Yourself

Fell for You

Crushing/Crashing

Teenage...

Tro...

He...

I'm assuming this is the lineup, and the album is gonna be named nuclear family.

I wonder how many songs on the album were originally going to be on Cigarettes and Valentines.

Whoever stole the master tracks to that album is a lucky fuckin bastard.

I think the general idea these days is that they weren't stolen, at all. I think the band have pretty much admitted that in so many words

Having been at AI yesterday, it got me thinking about Billie's tweet about starting the new record, and him saying It's Fuck Time! That's what the cast says before the curtain goes up. Maybe that's all Billie was saying and didn't mean anything about the actual song.

Yeah, that's what I thought all along. I don't know if a recording of Fuck Time would even work, because he pretty much tends to make up the lyrics every time he sings it XD

Archived