The Trilogy Albums

Undómiel

How do you know?

Because AI was basically finished recording at this point. I don't presume to know how close they are to finishing the new album, but we'd definitely know more by now if it was about to be done within the next month.

Because AI was basically finished recording at this point. I don't presume to know how close they are to finishing the new album, but we'd definitely know more by now if it was about to be done within the next month.

hmmm I don't know. 21st CB was close to the lock down.... Didn't Billie bring Murder City in at the eleventh hour? And that was out in May.... never mind September.

By taking a search online, American Idiot was finished in March 26, 2004 (by Wikipedia) and Reading lineup, for example, was announced basically on the same week

http://www.footballf...e-up-announced!(not sure if it's right)

So I guess we could keep our hopes.

yay, that was on my b-day :banana: ...that's now the 2nd green day reference on my b-day (the other is the commercial of Dookie, it also came out on march 26th :happy: ) ...ok, sorry for being a bit off topic :D

according to everything that happening in the last time (first they played secret shows with a lot new songs, then all those rumors, now they're gonna play on a big festival) i really think the album will come out late 2012, at least i hope that :D

On the subject of the concept thing, GD albums will always be what the listener wants them to be. You can listen to 21CB and live the story of Christian and Gloria (or just a confusing concept you don't really like or understand), or you can take it as separate songs that have separate meanings. Maybe one song tells a whole story and another says nothing at all. You could analyze the lyrics or ignore them and rock the fuck out. Maybe someone lives a story through Dookie and doesn't feel that when they hear AI. Or none of those. It's really up to you, the concept can be kind of irrelevant. That's part of the reason they're so special.

I just want an eargasmic new album. :P Which I think/hope is coming soon!

my money's on July

I think mine may be to. Although, I don't know. That does seem rather soon. I'm calling late summer, as in August or September.

As Iolanda so casually told us in the Regulars Club... apparently she ran into Jason Freese whilst on holiday the other day and he told her that they'd be starting recording on Tuesday.

Must go back and check whether she's pulling my leg...

I don't think she is. She says she has pics...

As Iolanda so casually told us in the Regulars Club... apparently she ran into Jason Freese whilst on holiday the other day and he told her that they'd be starting recording on Tuesday.

Must go back and check whether she's pulling my leg...

I don't think she is. She says she has pics...

I think my jaw just fell off

Eh? Confused though. She said she met Freese, and said he plays guitar for Green Day? And he agreed? Was this some brand new hybrid Jason Freeswhite?

Eh? Confused though. She said she met Freese, and said he plays guitar for Green Day? And he agreed? Was this some brand new hybrid Jason Freeswhite?

Where does it say about guitar?

I actually hope that they have more songs up their sleeves, cuz I really think they can one up 21CB.. And I do hope that they have 15-18 songs like the last album...

I actually hope that they have more songs up their sleeves, because I really think they can one up 21CB.. And I do hope that they have 15-18 songs like the last album...

More songs than what?

If this starting recording on Tuesday thing is true, than I will actually squeal like a lttle girl :lol:

More songs than what they've played at the secret shows...

I think they will do.

They usually start with a couple of dozen songs (maybe more) and then cut them out/down/change them during the recording process...

Yeah but to be honest, I wasn't blown away by those songs.. Dont get me wrong, they are great songs but I know the boys can do better! I know it will be an amazing album either way...

Yeah but to be honest, I wasn't blown away by those songs.. Dont get me wrong, they are great songs but I know the boys can do better! I know it will be an amazing album either way...

I've heard bits of them but I didn't listen to the whole thing because they weren't great quality so I wanted to wait, if they do end up there, what they might sound like on the album.

yup.

but, if all the songs have names like "oh love", "amanda", "oh girl", i'm definitely not gonna buy the album :D

yup.

but, if all the songs have names like "oh love", "amanda", "oh girl", i'm definitely not gonna buy the album :D

Get out.

Nah, just kidding. I hoping Billie has enough creativity in him to come up with better names than that.... :P

Archived