The Trilogy Albums

Undómiel

It'd be great, but we'd still know a good few months before hand. I know the fht songs leaked, but does anyone remember how long we waited for the cd to come out after it was announced? That stuff takes time, and no record label at this time would just drop a new album by such a big band without any build up at all.

It'd be great, but we'd still know a good few months before hand. I know the fht songs leaked, but does anyone remember how long we waited for the cd to come out after it was announced? That stuff takes time, and no record label at this time would just drop a new album by such a big band without any build up at all.

They had the first 6 songs on myspace as a free download. I downloaded those in December '07, and the actual record came out in April '08. I think it was announced somewhere in February they were going to release a whole record. So we still had to wait about two months for (rest of) the music.

I wouldn't mind if that's the way we'll get to hear about Green Day's next record.. haha

For the new album, i expect a powerful sound, the return of Mike's bassilines and Billie's voice not overproduced. I've high expectations for the new record.

For the new album, i expect a powerful sound, the return of Mike's bassilines and Billie's voice not overproduced. I've high expectations for the new record.

I expect it to sound like the cover of Hybrid Moments that was posted

I know this is selfish, but I hope they don't realease the album too soon, because I won't be 18 until next October and I don't have any money, I plan to start working next summer, so I won't be able to go to many concerts if they're too soon...

I'm not a idiot club member. Can you describe the sound, if it's possible.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U6jL9YKDy_8&feature=player_embedded

I showed the video to my mum, and I said Billie was now trying the Granny look... She although had another theory of why he is hiding his hair... She said he could be hiding it on purpose... wanting to keep surprise of how it looks, 'cause maybe he's got it looking like a rainbow! :woot::lol:

---

Now... I liked to watch the video, I'm not a big fan of that song or Metalliica lol... But it's always awesome to see them...

I noticed the skull, which appeared on the last surprise shows background... Could it be something related to the cover art of the new album?? Or maybe it's just a banner they liked and wanted to keep from the Tiki bar... hmmmm

I wish we had a sharper look on that sheet of paper on the wall of the Hybrid Moments video. It looks like it could be a list of songs. :)

That second paper (the right one) even looks like it has numbers before everything (like 1. xxxxx, 2. xxxx, 3. xxxx) which could be a track list.

MWOmm.png

I wish we had a sharper look on that sheet of paper on the wall of the Hybrid Moments video. It looks like it could be a list of songs. :)

That second paper (the right one) even looks like it has numbers before everything (like 1. xxxxx, 2. xxxx, 3. xxxx) which could be a track list.

MWOmm.png

Good eyes! It looks like it could be a setlist, but we can always hope I'm wrong :happy:

I expect it to sound like the cover of Hybrid Moments that was posted

This.

I definitely dont see a new album being out in January, some info about a new album in January though would be nice

I totally missed that paper hanging in the back.

Hmm...I do wonder if it's a list of songs and track listings...?

Wow. Great eyes. I wonder what that is... I hope it's a track list of some sort. :sherlock:

I think it's way too soon for a release in January... :ermm: But I don't care if it actually happens :dance:

As much as I would love for them to release the album as a surprise, I also enjoy the build-up to a new release, so I kinda want them to announce it then give us a couple months to get ready for it. Then announce a USA/Asia/Europe tour on the day of release.

I reckon they have used the surprise shows as a sounding board to test the new work and now they are breaking for the holidays etc.. before planning the album release, pr, and all associated stuff in early 2012.

i am just completely guessing of course, but i am so desperate for them to go on tour!!

Maybe this is the album in between albums - just under the Green Day name this time. Eh, whatever it is, whenever it comes, I'll be happy :happy:

Id like to think that what Tony overheard at that last secret show was true and the band is finishing up the new album now. If this is the case, it wouldn't surprise me if they are indeed taking some time off for the holidays before releasing some information early next year. Another announcement at the Grammy's perhaps?

they haven`t even started recording from what I`ve been told so I wouldnt expect any official news about the next album for a good few months yet.

they haven`t even started recording from what I`ve been told so I wouldnt expect any official news about the next album for a good few months yet.

:( Oh, Netty, why such sad news. (Still love your posts (and your tweets!))

I think the whole thing with the secret shows is them just having a tubbies kind of time but without the pressure of putting an album out with all the expectations that go with it. just doing a few gigs because they feel like it. they could have a whole bunch of songs and ideas for the album for all I know. I just know they havent started recording yet so it will be ages off. plenty of time to save up.

I'm relatively new here so excuse me for asking where you get info like this from?

When asked when the new album will come out, he said:

"The band want to announce that themselves, so since it's their album and not mine, I think I will let them!"

The post suggests that they do have an album, or atleast have parts of it. I don't know, it sounds like they're actaully pretty far in the process.

I may just be overthinking the post...

Yeah that was my question he answered! I nearly fell over with shock....

I did ask it as a joke though but oh well... :P

Archived