The Trilogy Albums

Undómiel

Lol yeah. Their price would be boosted to hundreds of dollars :P

no it wouldn't

Maybe the front cover will just have the name "Green Day" on it, and no actual album title. Maybe maybe maybe.. Whatever it's going to be, it's going to be awesome.

I'd like a nice picture of them on the cover :happy: But reminding what Billie said "people already know how the fuck we look like" then I guess they won't do that. :ermm:

yeah they're not really the type of band who puts pictures of themselves on albums (except warning). I feel like they would much rather use the album cover to share some awesome art with us. (Which really suits me)

Something along the lines of the first three albums would be sweet. I'd love it if Jesse Michaels did the artwork . . or the dudes responsible for Kerplunk and Dookie.

I think their artwork should just be the whole cover green then in big letters DAY. Then a totally irrelevant title.

I actually wouldn't mind an interesting picture on the front and maybe Billie, Mike, and Tre's faces on the back cover.

They should pull a White Album. No picture, no title, nothing, just a solid color.

Really though, I hope they never make a self-titled album. Self-titled albums are supposed to be like, THE career-defining album that a band makes. Or a debut album. They should have a title that's random and isn't the same as one of the songs.

They should pull a White Album. No picture, no title, nothing, just a solid color.

I actually like the idea.

21o1w02.jpg

Green Day: the pink album. :lol: right, maybe not.

But seriously, I had thought about a self-titled album and after all I don't doubt that it's gonna happen.

Whatever the name is, i hope it's released early 2012 as i can't wait - esp for the tour that follows!

aren't we all hoping? :)

21o1w02.jpg

Carpet Diet would be an epic name :woot:

21o1w02.jpg

omg, it actually hurts looking at that! :D

it would be so totally random.

how bout an album called Carpet Diet and on the cover we see Green Day trying to eat a carpet ?? :lol:

how bout an album called Carpet Diet and on the cover we see Green Day trying to eat a carpet ?? :lol:

I can totally see Tre on the floor trying to eat the carpet.

i see billie licking the carpeted floor :lol:

Anyways...

I would love to hear last gang in town. I'm surprised not a lot of people have mentioned it. I think it's one of the best new songs we've heard so far.

Anyways...

I would love to hear last gang in town. I'm surprised not a lot of people have mentioned it. I think it's one of the best new songs we've heard so far.

Totally agree. I dont think they have played it since that first surprise show back in August though. I really hope Green Day haven't given up on that song.

I really REALLY love the new song 'Oh Love' Im like obsessed with it...

I really hope its on the new album ^.^

I really REALLY love the new song 'Oh Love' Im like obsessed with it...

I really hope its on the new album ^.^

Haven't heard it...

That's me being a terrible, uninvolved fan :P

It should just be called "Green Day"

Yeah but that has such a finality about it, seeing as they've never released a self titled before. It's kinda like "right, this is it guys..."

I can totally see Tre on the floor trying to eat the carpet.

i see billie licking the carpeted floor :lol:

haha yeah me too :lol:

After what Larry said in the interview thread I would say we'll be hearing something relatively soon.

Archived