The Trilogy Albums

Undómiel

:lol: So did Andres.

Poor Fuzz :lol:

It was a prank on Andres. A lot of people (like me) have changed back to their orginal ava though. You should've seen this morning! Andres' were everwhere! :lol:

Why is the Andres's Army gone? :(

:lol: to be fair it was a great idea

Who's next? :P

I say we go for the weakest. :shifty:

Poor Fuzz :lol:

Why is the Andres's Army gone? :(

I personally got sort of creeped out after awhile. :lol:

And, he already saw the prank so I guess there's no point in keeping the ava, even though it was extremely amusing. :P

I say we go for the weakest. :sneaky:

I personally got sort of creeped out after awhile. :lol:

And, he already saw the prank so I guess there's no point in keeping the ava, even though it was extremely amusing. :P

Let's attack Bobo. :eyebrows::shifty:

I guess. It was funny though, fuzzy gay mexican taking over the place. :P

It was a prank on Andres. A lot of people (like me) have changed back to their orginal ava though. You should've seen this morning! Andres' were everwhere! :lol:

That's actually pretty legit. It's better than my idea of putting a poll on GDA. ;)

Pffft, I was Andres WAY before all you fools.

I guess. It was funny though, fuzzy gay mexican taking over the place. :P

GDBJAMDATCSOACL.gif

I have the urge to take a screen shot of that and use it as part as my sig. :lol:

GDBJAMDATCSOACL.gif

I have the urge to take a screen shot of that and use it as part as my sig. :lol:

I would love you forever.

Leaving the gif because it's awesome. Billie spazzin' lol.

I still can't believe that some newbie actually thought it was Carpet Diet.... honestly...?

I'm almost certain he was joking. In fact I'm not even fully convinced he was a newbie :lol:

I would love you forever.

Leaving the gif because it's awesome. Billie spazzin' lol.

Done.

You are now officially part of my sig. :happy:

(I couldn't fit the gif because it was to damn big. :( )

I'm almost certain he was joking. In fact I'm not even fully convinced he was a newbie :lol:

I thought that at first, but I just don't know now.

Wouldn't it be nice if they announced their new album at the 2012 Grammys like they did in 2009? That would seem a plausible next step, time-wise... GAH!

Would they want to do that the same way twice? Personally, I don't give a shit HOW they announce it... but maybe they want to mix it up and just go running through the streets of major US cities shouting the album name. (Was thinking, put each member in a different city, and at a designated time, each of them just streaks naked, running through Manhattan and LA shouting CARPET DIET! CARPET DIET!)

You know, it's not a bad publicity idea, actually.

!

Would they want to do that the same way twice? Personally, I don't give a shit HOW they announce it... but maybe they want to mix it up and just go running through the streets of major US cities shouting the album name. (Was thinking, put each member in a different city, and at a designated time, each of them just streaks naked, running through Manhattan and LA shouting CARPET DIET! CARPET DIET!)

I'm just gonna hope that Billie's in my city then. :creep:

Wouldn't it be nice if they announced their new album at the 2012 Grammys like they did in 2009? That would seem a plausible next step, time-wise... GAH!

You know, it's not a bad publicity idea, actually.

It would be nice, but like you said, I also don't care how they announce it. I'm already happy when they announce something about the new record. I don't know, if Billie tweets "Yeah guys, new record out tomorrow." That's fine too :lol:

It's all about the WHEN I'd say. ;)

"Soon". As in, the meaning of that word in Green Day land. It could mean days, weeks, months or years :lol: 2012 will be a year with awesome music (first thing I think of: Rancid!) and shows, it'd be great if we got new Green Day music as well! We'll see..

"Soon". As in, the meaning of that word in Green Day land. It could mean days, weeks, months or years :lol: 2012 will be a year with awesome music (first thing I think of: Rancid!) and shows, it'd be great if we got new Green Day music as well! We'll see..

True. :P

Soo... with Green Day rumoured for Pinkpop and Leeds/Reading... can anyone see a 21st Century Breakdown-esque release and tour cycle?

Here's to hoping the boys' album will precede Rancid's by three weeks like last time! I agree about the promise of 2012 music.

Not really because they're rumoured to be at those festivals every year :P

But there's still hope for it to be true this time. ;)

Not really because they're rumoured to be at those festivals every year :P

Yeah but it seems more likely this year with an album release imminent... and also didn't Tony speak to a roadie guy who rumoured a Feb release date and we've heard that somewhere else as well??

Yeah but it seems more likely this year with an album release imminent... and also didn't Tony speak to a roadie guy who rumoured a Feb release date and we've heard that somewhere else as well??

Yeah it's likely because we know Green Day are working on an album and it might be out soon. But I don't think the rumours are based on any inside info, they're just made up like they are every year. So I just don't think the rumours make it any more likely, they make no difference.

Yeah I don't think the rumours make it any more likely. It's just if they were going to be playing those festivals it seems more likely in 2012 than it did this year for example when there were rumours floating around...

Either the album is coming soon, or is still a while away. Personally, with all these secret shows and new shows I don't see how a new album can't be on the horizon.

Archived