The Trilogy Albums

Undómiel

The place for that would be a bonus track on Awesome As Fuck

You think? I thought maybe a bonus for the new album, whenever it would come out. :happy:

You think? I thought maybe a bonus for the new album, whenever it would come out. :happy:

Nah, I don't think it would work as a bonus on the next album because it doesn't belong with that album, you know what I mean? Its something completely different. So I doubt they would want to associate it with that.

BUT, while they're in the studio for the next album, they could record it and release it as a single (not for radio, just for download). OR, they could put out an EP. Billie did mention that when they were interview by a European Radio Station when they were over there.

Nah, I don't think it would work as a bonus on the next album because it doesn't belong with that album, you know what I mean? Its something completely different. So I doubt they would want to associate it with that.

BUT, while they're in the studio for the next album, they could record it and release it as a single (not for radio, just for download). OR, they could put out an EP. Billie did

mention that when they were interview by a European Radio Station when they were over there.

Hmm yeah I get you. It would be kinda better if they did another shenanigans, you know like another album with bsides and unreleased songs. Would be great for drama queen or stay the night as well.

...Dear Green Day, I'd like to have Dreamcatcher on your new album! ...

I fucking love that song! :runaround:

:wub: :wub: :wub:

I agree. Dreamcatcher is a fucking awesome song.

I may sound selfish but I'm praying that the new album won't be released until after June 2012, Green Day end up touring while I'm doing my Leaving Cert would be such a nightmare.

Also, I need to save up :ninja: I think with all my savings together, and making rough estimates(very rough, I'll probably need to spend a lot more!) judging from last years tour dates, I roughly have enough for about 4 dates already including flights + accommodation :woot: Now just to force myself not to spend it :lol:

They better use Stay The Night on their new album. That song is amazing.

Yes :wub:

I am determined to go to as many shows as possible when they next tour...

two is so not enough.

I fully support this motion....'CAUSE I FUCKING LOVE THIS SONG TOO!! And .. and would be good "Stay the night "too.... and also FBHT.... :D

2012 would just be awesome...i really want them to come on tour again so that i can visit as many concerts as possible here around my city

if all songs of the "Ninth Studio Album ???" will be like C&V, Stay the night it would be awesome...it would sound like (Pre-)Dookie era!!

btw, does anyone know if Green Day will use "Stay The Night"/"Dreamcatcher"/"olivia" for their new album or wont they use this songs(because when i saw a video on youtube GD playing "STN" i was really freaking out, i want to know what will happen with this song) xD

Damn, I totally forgot about the lack of money for the tour if the album comes out sooner. I'd love to see it come out in 2012, but there's no way I could get to more than one or two shows if it did, and definitely no going overseas. I'm lucky to have been able to do it this tour, but if by some miracle I get to St. Billie AND don't get kicked out of the house, there definitely won't be anything left to sell by the next tour. =/

So I guess I want it to take a bit longer... but that would suck. Ugh. I hate money. :(

• 4 months later...

:o

I thought this topic had been locked! That's why I didn't post the update about Billie Joe's tweet in here!! Dammit.

Everyone knows about the tweet, right? About them jamming and having an awesome time? I suppose it goes in here.... as evidence towards the next album. Maybe.

:o

I thought this topic had been locked! That's why I didn't post the update about Billie Joe's tweet in here!! Dammit.

Everyone knows about the tweet, right? About them jamming and having an awesome time? I suppose it goes in here.... as evidence towards the next album. Maybe.

Yeah, and the one of "next GD album will be available on cassette only" :lol:

I want a studio version of that song they played in a soundcheck. The one of "oh girl" or something? Idk, the thing is that the song is wonderful and it has no name. :blush:

Maybe the Dreamcatcher one? Is that what it was called? hmmm...

in reply to the last two posts - there's 2 new songs that were played at the Manchester sound check in 2010, both unnamed, though most people call them 'Dreamcatcher' and 'Oh Girl'

my video of the songs:

there's also 'Stay The Night' (also just a fan-given name), played at the Dublin 2010 sound check:

I realllllyyyy love Oh Girl. I hope it's on the next album or something.

me too!

when we saw them playing it, it really seemed like it was quite a new song that they were just playing around with. You can tell from that video - there's certain parts where Billie's a bit uncertain (like when he stuffs up in Dreamcatcher), which makes me hope that they'll expand and refine the songs to the point where they're good enough to make it on to any future albums.

also, here's the longer version of Dreamcatcher with the whole band playing. It sounds AWESOME despite it's incompleteness

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BACU2zD-4to&feature=related

Me too!!!! :runaround: Already live is beautiful, imagine a studio version of it... :wub:

Don't you think Oh Girl sounds kinda countryish? :S I love it when Billie Joe mumbles either a) because he's forgotten the lyrics or b) because he knows someone will be filming it and doesn't want people to know...

I really hope Dreamcatcher's on the next album! :wub: :wub:

(or I want at least a studio version of it ;) )

I like "Stay The Night" the best out of those three songs, I do like the other two but I don't like too much acoustic on a Green Day album.

When those videos were first posted here I couldn't stop listening to the songs. Especially "Oh Girl" and "Stay the Night". The first one's my favorite I think. It would be cool to see those on a future Green Day album. As for the ninth studio album.. It'll be awesome (what kind of awesome, idk yet, haha) for sure. :happy: I'm still thinking of late 2012/early 2013 for a release date maybe. It's very soon compared with the time between AI and 21CB, but you never know..

When those videos were first posted here I couldn't stop listening to the songs. Especially "Oh Girl" and "Stay the Night". The first one's my favorite I think. It would be cool to see those on a future Green Day album. As for the ninth studio album.. It'll be awesome (what kind of awesome, idk yet, haha) for sure. :happy: I'm still thinking of late 2012/early 2013 for a release date maybe. It's very soon compared with the time between AI and 21CB, but you never know..

I think they're happier at the moment (making music) than they were than between AI and 21CB... well that's the impression I get anyhoo...

I like "Stay The Night" the best out of those three songs, I do like the other two but I don't like too much acoustic on a Green Day album.

Stay The Night is my favourite of the three too, but I'm pretty sure that's just because it's the most complete, fleshed-out song of the three.

Plus, that one was the most fun to see live out of the three :wub:

Archived