The Trilogy Albums

Undómiel

That's hilarious!! Weird looking carpet!

it's symbolic though. Society is twisted (like a carpet), it's rolled up really tight because there is no room for new ideas. We're stuck in a rut, and all we can think about is superficial things such as dieting. The media distracts us from the more important issues, and, in the process stripes women of their confidence. That's why the carpet is the only thing that's in colour, it's all she can see.

obviously.

I love it Helia!

And I like the symbolisim you used.

It's deep, man.

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

i love how one newbie messed up the name and we've just gone crazy over it. If green day actually names their album carpet diet i would die of happiness.

Well I never said "Mike Dirnt personally came over last night, sat at the foot at my bed and swore on my dead grandfathers life that the new album was written already". That's what it says on the bands official wiki page, so maybe someone should remove that comment seeing as the rest of the page appears to be pretty friggin legit.

In other news . . bring on the new album! :D hearing all these new songs polished and blaring on my stereo is going to be a great feeling. Those new songs kick major fucking ass.

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

i love how one newbie messed up the name and we've just gone crazy over it. If green day actually names their album carpet diet i would die of happiness.

Haha! I know right?

And then GDC would be famous. ;)

Well I never said "Mike Dirnt personally came over last night, sat at the foot at my bed and swore on my dead grandfathers life that the new album was written already". That's what it says on the bands official wiki page, so maybe someone should remove that comment seeing as the rest of the page appears to be pretty friggin legit.

In other news . . bring on the new album! :D hearing all these new songs polished and blaring on my stereo is going to be a great feeling. Those new songs kick major fucking ass.

Yeah, I would never rely on Wikipedia for legit information. I use it as a refrence, but I try to find other sources to back up what wiki stated.

Just a random thing that bugs me about their Wiki page... (because I do value Wikipedia in my life), right in the opening section it says "Green Day's three follow-up albums, Insomniac, Nimrod, and Warning..." but the really stupid thing is that there is no mention of Dookie until AFTER these are called "follow-up" albums. That's just really poor introducing, that is.

I hope that the Carpet Diet Tour 2012 involves Tre singing DLS on a magic flying carpet.

They also seem to be pretty clueless about the abundance of secret shows since the Tiki Bar gig.

And let's not forget that less than a month ago, Billie said the album doesn't technically exist yet.

I'm not saying his comment isn't legit lol, just that it doesn't mean the writing process is complete. It's just a pretty vague comment that doesn't mean anything more than they've written lots. That's still a good thing! But I just don't see the point in taking things to mean more than they do.

I certainly hope it is gonna come sooner rather than later though, the new songs are amazing :banana:. Love everything about them.

Totally! And that newbie could be proud even more! Not everybody's able to say that the name of a Green Day album was first (okay, probably somebody said that before, I don't know :rolleyes:) mentioned by him! :lol:

I'm not saying his comment isn't legit lol, just that it doesn't mean the writing process is complete. It's just a pretty vague comment that doesn't mean anything more than they've written lots. That's still a good thing! But I just don't see the point in taking things to mean more than they do.

I certainly hope it is gonna come sooner rather than later though, the new songs are amazing :banana:. Love everything about them.

LOL I got confused, thought you were Andres but then looked at your signature and username XD Oh and 'theJOS' has Andres' face too... nice

I love everything about the new songs, except that Jason Freese isn't part of them (in the shows, I'm thinking he might play his sax and keyboard in the album and maybe in the tour too =D)

it's symbolic though. Society is twisted (like a carpet), it's rolled up really tight because there is no room for new ideas. We're stuck in a rut, and all we can think about is superficial things such as dieting. The media distracts us from the more important issues, and, in the process stripes women of their confidence. That's why the carpet is the only thing that's in colour, it's all she can see.

obviously.

ahaha that meaning is deeper then i thought that the meaning of Carpet Diet could be :lol:

LOL I got confused, thought you were Andres but then looked at your signature and username XD Oh and 'theJOS' has Andres' face too... nice

I love everything about the new songs, except that Jason Freese isn't part of them (in the shows, I'm thinking he might play his sax and keyboard in the album and maybe in the tour too =D)

I hadn't thought of that! But I think he will too, sax and keyboards would fit perfectly in awesome classic sounding rock and roll songs like that.

....damn, that newbe (who really thought that's the actual name :lol: ) who wrote it wrong would be famous then, i guess

...oh wait...he's already famous here !! :lol:

but i agree: Carpet Diet would be an awesome name for an album...maybe my favorite GD album title then !! (i just don't know whether i'd like Awesome As Fuck or Carpet Diet more)

Thanks for bringing this up! I'm excited to hear Mr. Freese's grooves in the new songs as well. I think adding a little 60s-style organ to the new tracks would enhance the atmosphere they already have.

Why is every one Andres?? Have people changed there Avatars to the same one as Andres or is it a glitch???

Thanks for bringing this up! I'm excited to hear Mr. Freese's grooves in the new songs as well. I think adding a little 60s-style organ to the new tracks would enhance the atmosphere they already have.

Yeah!! That's what I'm hoping for :dance:

We should start a petition to have them name their next album "Carpet Diet".

Write "Carpet Diet" on pieces of paper, take them to the next secret Green Day gigs (if there will be more) and make sure everyone near the stage holds them up. It worked before.. :shifty::lol:

Write "Carpet Diet" on pieces of paper, take them to the next secret Green Day gigs (if there will be more) and make sure everyone near the stage holds them up. It worked before.. :shifty::lol:

That's a winning plan!

Their reactions:

http://youtu.be/NR5DJw2Z9II

Dammit, the embed code won't work!

Why is every one Andres?? Have people changed there Avatars to the same one as Andres or is it a glitch???

It was a prank on Andres. A lot of people (like me) have changed back to their orginal ava though. You should've seen this morning! Andres' were everwhere! :lol:

That's actually pretty legit. It's better than my idea of putting a poll on GDA. ;)

I still can't believe that some newbie actually thought it was Carpet Diet.... honestly...?

It was a prank on Andres. A lot of people (like me) have changed back to their orginal ava though. You should've seen this morning! Andres' were everwhere! :lol:

:lol: awesome

I thought my computer was having some serious issues :P

Archived