The Trilogy Albums

Undómiel

I'm guessing late spring album (May time) and tour onwards from there.... mirroring the 21st CB cycle...

You mean 20/12/2012 or?

ooops tiping mistake, but nope, i meant 12/12/2012

ALL the new songs should be in whatever comes next, but I wonder if 35 songs can make it in a cassette :lol:

if not: they ivent a new kind of cassette where they can put 35 songs on it ;):lol:

if not: they ivent a new kind of cassette where they can put 35 songs on it ;):lol:

Haha yeah. Whatever they do, I hope they do it soon! :runaround:

35 songs?

They might make it a 2 disc album.

OH. MY. GOD.

Now I know how they can be more ambitious than a concept album.

35 songs?

They might make it a 2 disc album.

I don't know. I'd rather have 8 amazing songs than 35 okay songs. (Not in anyway saying that the songs that they've showcases aren't amazing.)

But that's just me.

I don't think they'd make a double album. They've decided to make an extra long album twice in the past (Nimrod and 21CB) rather than do a double CD.

FALL 2012!

saving all my money for this so i can follow them across the country n, and get decents seats where i can actually see them.

If the album is over a year away, I don't think Amy will be on it, because the topic will be irrelevant. What I'm basically trying to say:

Please let the fucking album be coming soon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If the album is over a year away, I don't think Amy will be on it, because the topic will be irrelevant. What I'm basically trying to say:

Please let the fucking album be coming soon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Even if the album comes out tomorrow I don't think they'd put Amy on it because of it's connection to her as a person. I really love that song and would love to hear them play it live someday, but it probably wouldn't fit on a record. That's just my opinion though.

And I absolutely agree with the second part. :P

FALL 2012!

saving all my money for this so i can follow them across the country n, and get decents seats where i can actually see them.

Stand?

Stand?

That was my thought as well. If we're talking about a decent spot, then we're talking about the pit. ;)

That was my thought as well. If we're talking about a decent spot, then we're talking about the pit. ;)

Yup yup yup and yup. And I've always found that the crushing/surging isn't too bad at Green Day gigs... nowhere near as bad as some I've been to. The floor is definitely the place to be!

I know it's a long shot, but the more I listen to the new songs, the more I think the song Cigarettes & Valentines should accompany them onto the new album. They just have that same feel.

Personally I think Carpe Diem would be an amazing name for an album. Or Sieze The Day.

But Carpe Diem has a certain ring to it, like it wod just fit with the other albums. American Idiot, 21st Century, Breakdown,Carpe Diem.

Or maybe I'm biased because I fucking love that song?

Too bad Stray Hearts doesn't sound like a good name for a green day album. Unless the guys did like a Billie Joe acoustic solo/ songs like Stray Heart and Stay The Night like a Shenanigans-like album? Holy shit that would be so cool and sounds so amazing :wub:

I think The End would be perfect name. the last GD album

I will end your life. :D

Anyway, I'm guessing Nuclear Family, just cause they seem to start with their title songs during live shows. But that's 100% speculation.

The new songs are awesome! Hopefully an album some time next year :D

On the new album, I hope there are songs where Mike will flourish. I mean don't get me wrong, 21st Century Breakdown was epic, but the bass lines just seemed a little overshadowed if that makes sense. :P

I hope they give the album a name that isn't also the name of a song. Even though it's sometimes appropriate to do that it's never gonna be as interesting as having a different name.

I hope they give the album a name that isn't also the name of a song. Even though it's sometimes appropriate to do that it's never gonna be as interesting as having a different name.

Yeah! That would be nice =)

'Carpe Diem' for the album title sounds too pretentious and Coldplay ish XD

Plus there's this hideous norwegian rap duo who has that as a band name D:

I don't want people in Norway to associate Green Day with that.

Archived