The Trilogy Albums

Undómiel

sorry guys, if they're recording, it's not at ocean way, no signs with their names

:cry: Damn. I'm going to ask the same thing Jimmy asked: Do you remember if it was a weekend or weekday? Maybe later in the week the spots might be reserved.

Oh, and since I'm fairly new, can someone post me the pictures of the parking spots Hershasky took? I want to see them. :happy:

I couldn't go cause I woke up late today. :lol:

But if they're not using ocean way, then why would billie be in Burbank? Unless they're using another studio...

sorry guys, if they're recording, it's not at ocean way, no signs with their names

Aww.. :cry:

But thanks for trying anyway! :happy:

hi again, to answer some of your questions: when i went during recording of 21st CB I believe I went once during the week and once on the weekend. The assigned parking spots did not come down during the weekend. Maybe in a couple weeks I can swing by again during the week just to make sure but I'm pretty sure the signs would've been up if they were in fact recording.

Someone asked where the pics are that were posted and I'm not sure if you can find them in the archives. I believe Andres also posted them so maybe he would know? Andres?

Someone asked where the pics are that were posted and I'm not sure if you can find them in the archives. I believe Andres also posted them so maybe he would know? Andres?

Found the post about it on GDA

http://www.greendaya....com/news/1609/

With your photos

oceanwaySigns.jpg

Mike D :lol:. Thanks for checking it out again!

Thanks for going to the studio to see if they had parking spots reserved, hershaky... even though you didn't find anything, we all appreciate it!

That sounds like a rapper name :lol:

Thanks for going to the studio to see if they had parking spots reserved, hershaky... even though you didn't find anything, we all appreciate it!

That sounds like a rapper name :lol:

It IS a rapper name :lol:. Mike D from the Beastie Boys :D

beastie%252520boys.jpg

What is this "day off" that you speak of?

I figured since yesterday was Sunday, they'd be enjoying a day off. Although that was just a guess.

I figured since yesterday was Sunday, they'd be enjoying a day off. Although that was just a guess.

It was sarcasm. :/ Green Day never seem to take time off...

Found the post about it on GDA

Thanks for finding it for me, that's awesome! :)

I don't know if the radio dj was pulling crap out of his ass but I heard today to expect a new cd out summer of next year. I hope it's true!

I don't know if the radio dj was pulling crap out of his ass but I heard today to expect a new cd out summer of next year. I hope it's true!

Maybe they'll release it next fall, since they seem to like releasing CD's in the fall.

?

I have not heard that anywhere else... which station was it?

It was on 102.1 the edge in Dallas, I heard it this morning but when I went to their website I couldn't find anything about the new album

It was on 102.1 the edge in Dallas, I heard it this morning but when I went to their website I couldn't find anything about the new album

No there's nothing up or about.

Until further notice I would suggest that DJ was talking out of his ass... unless he's a close personal friend of the band or something... :/

Does anyone else have a feeling this next album will be a lot more low key??

In terms of ... sound? Or media hubbub? I'm not sure what you're asking, but I think my answer is no :happy:

I don't think it will be low key because there's already hype up the ass for it and for all we know they haven't recorded a note yet. However, I think the album will definatly reinvent Green Day in one way or another. You guys really think they'll let us down? This is Green Day we're talkin about here! Its not like they're gonna record an entire album of 'Ruby Room'. They already have Foxboro Hot Tubs as a side project, why would they make a Green Day album that sounds EXACTLY like 'Stop Drop and Roll'? They wouldn't, and they won't. In due time we will hear what the guys are up to and I think we can all expect something awesome!

I don't think it will be low key because there's already hype up the ass for it and for all we know they haven't recorded a note yet. However, I think the album will definatly reinvent Green Day in one way or another. You guys really think they'll let us down? This is Green Day we're talkin about here! Its not like they're gonna record an entire album of 'Ruby Room'. They already have Foxboro Hot Tubs as a side project, why would they make a Green Day album that sounds EXACTLY like 'Stop Drop and Roll'? They wouldn't, and they won't. In due time we will hear what the guys are up to and I think we can all expect something awesome!

I know it's hyped like crazy by us guys and I know it will be awesome. I mean the media probably won't care much for this one and therefore neither will non-green day fans.

I know it's hyped like crazy by us guys and I know it will be awesome. I mean the media probably won't care much for this one and therefore neither will non-green day fans.

Why do you think so?

Archived